Joules TSV 24/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please help will the brand new sweater on the Joules web site sold out in my size have a chance of being restocked?
Or do they employ sold out and never restocked please?

I'm a 12/14, the only Joules item I've tried is a harbour top. 12 is too small for comfort, 14 is too loose but I'm relying on reviews that say harbour tops always shrink in the wash. As for this TSV, polyester knitwear? No Thanks!

So according to the website tonight’s TSV Joules jumper already a ‘Best Seller’ item :mysmilie_506::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_458:

Super Vienna! A lot of this is my thang - living in the Cotswolds with a moronic Springer...of late (love you Obie) Just has a look...hmmmm seems costly? Have you used them?

I haven`t bought anything myself SB but I have a friend who buys a lot from them. Her brother is an artist and he lives in Scotland and they sell his work so when my friend goes to visit her brother she buys quite a bit from the House of bruar and always seems satisfied.

I'm a 12/14, the only Joules item I've tried is a harbour top. 12 is too small for comfort, 14 is too loose but I'm relying on reviews that say harbour tops always shrink in the wash. As for this TSV, polyester knitwear? No Thanks!
I'm a size 18/20. I buy the 20 in the Harbour tops and they do shrink a little in the first wash. They don't have any lycra either, so the knit is a sturdy one without too much give, and I like to be able to move my arms.

I'm a size 18/20. I buy the 20 in the Harbour tops and they do shrink a little in the first wash. They don't have any lycra either, so the knit is a sturdy one without too much give, and I like to be able to move my arms.

Oh heckie thump I may not be washing my Christmas present in case I can’t get my arms in a again

Oh heckie thump I may not be washing my Christmas present in case I can’t get my arms in a again
I wouldn't say it's a dramatic shrinkage, it just pulls in a bit. If you're worried, wash it on a wool cycle at 30 degrees, pull it into shape when you take it out of the washer, and don't tumble dry it.

I really like it, but I don't think that the saving's big enough to attract my attention. I've got a few Joules bits that I've bought from my catalogue when they've had a sale and the savings have been much better and there's no p&p to pay either. The savings from my catalogue can be as much as half price or large amounts off like £20 and £30...not just a measly £6. I see they've kindly offered half price p&p on any additional item so two lightweight sweaters will cost almost £6 to deliver (there goes your original saving) Oh and the additional item can't even be a different size or colour...great!!!

Quite like it, but it's nothing special. I'm not buying it, wrong time of year for me to be buying a jumper, it would only be worn for a few weeks before going into the 'winter jumpers bag', probably never to be seen again.

Mine has just arrived-its actually really nice,warm but lightweight and had a proper Joules price label of £39.95 on the tag(considering it's a QVC only)

It's more sweatshirt than jumper really.

Mine has just arrived-its actually really nice,warm but lightweight and had a proper Joules price label of £39.95 on the tag(considering it's a QVC only)

It's more sweatshirt than jumper really.

Delighted your pleased with your purchase
Which option did you opt for please?

Should have guessed that colourway :mysmilie_3:

I’ve gone for the multi

:happy:

haha-yes!! (Lemony) I'm kind of wishing I'd gone for another now but all sold out in my size.It's the kind of top will be nice in spring too with jeans and trainers.

Latest posts

Back