Joules TSV 24/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the blue/lemon-its really comfortable and snuggly warm!

Mine arrived today but the postman kindly took it back to the sorting office as I wasnt in. I do wish QVC wouldnt use Royal Mail for items that wont go through a letter box.

What was it like size wise. I went true to size which I hope will fit. They did keep saying go true to size and looking at the measurements it should be ok.

Mine arrived today but the postman kindly took it back to the sorting office as I wasnt in. I do wish QVC wouldnt use Royal Mail for items that wont go through a letter box.

What was it like size wise. I went true to size which I hope will fit. They did keep saying go true to size and looking at the measurements it should be ok.

Yes- I'd say true to size and not a clinger!

Quite like it, but it's nothing special. I'm not buying it, wrong time of year for me to be buying a jumper, it would only be worn for a few weeks before going into the 'winter jumpers bag', probably never to be seen again.

We have one of those, except it's now become 'Dog holiday bedding'

Mines arrived sadly is going back it’s massive it actually measures near on 5” more than the quoted measurement

Mines arrived sadly is going back it’s massive it actually measures near on 5” more than the quoted measurement

On Saturday I went into a Jules store and tried another Seaham on in the same size I got from Q - It was huge,even the arms were too long!!

Very odd as the one from Q fits totally differently.

On Saturday I went into a Jules store and tried another Seaham on in the same size I got from Q - It was huge,even the arms were too long!!

Very odd as the one from Q fits totally differently.

Lemonsqueezy how does the Q one measure in comparison to the TSV chest measurement on the web site?
There’s also another Seaham jumper on the Q web site I checked my jumper chest measurement against that jumper measurement which is in fact larger, and my one is correct against that.

Im really pleased with mine. Ordered true to size and it fits well. I don't like baggy jumpers and this is just right. I noticed on the Facebook page that some were saying to go up a size but I'm glad I didn't take any notice.

I think you should get the original p&p too as you haven’t worn it?

Yes I think your correct on that one it’s not my fault it’s totally wrongly sized against the given measurement.
No difference really if they had sent out the wrong jumper.

They isn't another retailer - that's the size they go up to.....

Thank you Millie’s Mum for that, I cannot find any items larger than a size 20.
But there’s talk of this very exclusive, secret retailer whom is selling larger in size Joules items, than they actually manufacture :wonder:

So is it John Lewis that’s the exclusive retailer that sells plus sized Joules fashion then?
Is it possible that we could we have clear clarification please

Latest posts

Back