Julia I’m Just Not Interested!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Everytime I’ve tuned in today ....

“I’ve never shaved my legs, I was dancing and my mother said Julia never shave your legs, and I haven’t and my leg hair is really fine now.”

Oh my word she’s just taken I’m a size small to a new level, no not my feet are small.

No!!! “I have a small sized mouth, yes I really do I just had to have a tooth out as there just wasn’t any room for it.”

:mysmilie_10::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_490::mysmilie_486:

And her ring size is a teeny tiny L. (Other sizes available for the less fortunate - she didn't actually say that bit!).

Believe it or not I quite like Julia. She does ask for some of the ribbing she gets but she mainly sticks to her task and does a good job. At any rate I don't rush to switch her off.

How many of her 65+ years did it take for the leg hair to become fine? Using her head hair as a guide I’d say most of them.

I haven't even bothered channel hopping on QVC lately, but if I had and landed on the Julia Roberts hour I'd have hopped straight back off again, the woman is insufferable, her arrogance is nauseating especially the way she thinks everything about her, and everything she has or does, is so much better than everyone else, sorry Queen Julia, it so isn't. :mysmilie_3: I do feel sorry for her though, I think she's got confused and thinks she's the other Julia Roberts.

And her ring size is a teeny tiny L. (Other sizes available for the less fortunate - she didn't actually say that bit!).

Believe it or not I quite like Julia. She does ask for some of the ribbing she gets but she mainly sticks to her task and does a good job. At any rate I don't rush to switch her off.

I could have sworn she used to be a J:mysmilie_11:

I do think Julia is good at her job, but some times I feel embarrassed for her when she is acting like an attention seeking teenager,bless her she hasn't got much humility.

One thing I'm absolutely sure we'll never ever hear her say is- " I don't really need a supportive bra,I'm only a B cup"!!! :mysmilie_11:

I do think Julia is good at her job, but some times I feel embarrassed for her when she is acting like an attention seeking teenager,bless her she hasn't got much humility.

I think she used to be good at presenting but not any more. When she is ‘ presenting ‘ all I see is a show off who despite being 60+ behaves like a young girl appearing in pantomime. All very unattractive and rather pathetic.

I know she’s always referenced she doesn’t shave, wears this size in clothing, shoes and rings has a long body etc.
It just it always seemed an added Juliaisum slightly quietly added to the presentation.
But the more I hear stuff said of late appears to dominate the presentations a heck of a lot more.

She looks ridiculous in the orange jumper she is wearing. It's at least two sizes too SMALL for her. Im surprised she goes on TV looking like that..................especially as she seems to have such a high opinion of herself :mysmilie_11:

She's just been selling an £800 diamond ring with good finger coverage comprising 1ct of tiny stones and she suddenly decided to give us a close look at her engagement ring which cost 'thousands' and obviously has 'much much much larger stones'. This comparison was supposedly meant to show what a big look you can get for £800 but really we just needed to know that there's nothing teeny tiny about her ring.

Alison O'Reilly once brought her ring into camera as well for a little comparison. I'd like a good look at Laurie Wickwire's ring. I suspect it's pretty impressive but she quite properly keeps it out of shot whilst swooning over Q's offerings.

The presenters can get away with almost anything but they can't really be blamed. The training manual seriously needs updating and enforcing. Julia of all people should know better and set a good example.

I wonder how well the China adventure went? DF went on and on about it before she went and on her return no mention. Very unlike DF who can’t resist a bit of self promotion.

She did mention the differences in eastern and western ways but nothing more than she has about her many cruises and definitely nothing remotely like the retreat in Devon.

She did mention the differences in eastern and western ways but nothing more than she has about her many cruises and definitely nothing remotely like the retreat in Devon.

God I hope I never meet her on one of my cruises. Mind you if I did I could always pretend I'd never heard of QVC or her.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

You will recognise her a mile off wafting in her Q freebies especially Anntony creations. The one brownie point I will give her that she makes no bones about the fact she wears Q from head to foot 24/7 and actually means it unlike JF and others who wouldn’t be seen dead in anything they are flogging.

Latest posts

Back