A Very Happy New Year To You All

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
To all my forum friends here, whatever difficulties and heartbreaks, whatever triumphs and achievements we may have had in 2018, may the New Year bring peace, hope, happiness, new beginnings and the strength to move on to better things or just be continually content with what we have.

Have a good one everyone, even if that means going to bed! :mysmilie_3::mysmilie_3::beer::beer::glass::glass::coffee::coffee:

CC, Mr CC and Wee Bry x

Happy new year from me, too. If 2018 was not so great for you, I hope 2019 will bring better things.

I’d like to add my best wishes for a happy and healthy 2019. Also something I don’t often mention. I have quite deep depression at times and this forum along with 2 others give me a lot of comfort and make me smile at times when I’m struggling. For this I thank you. Xx

Happy New Year to all you lovely people, may 2019 be all you wish.

Even though very few of us seem to buy or watch Q much now we still manage to keep a strong forum about all and nothing just a good gossip which I hope we all still will continue with in 2019. Thanks to everyone involved.

:heartbroke::glass:

EM when you're feeling down, try shouting Bollocks at the top of your voice around the house. It works wonders for me !

Yes, this forum is great. We may not be into Twatter or Arsebook and Whatsagram, but we can still vent our spleen to others who are likeminded.

A toast to you all for an uncomplicated 2019 :mysmilie_3:

I’d like to add my best wishes for a happy and healthy 2019. Also something I don’t often mention. I have quite deep depression at times and this forum along with 2 others give me a lot of comfort and make me smile at times when I’m struggling. For this I thank you. Xx

Never forget we are here if you need a virtual shoulder to lean on if you need us.

Happy New Year fellow whingers (I mean that in a nice way :) ) like Erics Mum, I suffer with depression and places like this, and the shopping channels - funnily enough - really do help :)

Hope everyone has a great 2019, good health and happiness all year through.......love you all. :mysmilie_12:

Happy New Year to everyone and keep on posting in 2019.:mysmilie_864::mysmilie_852:

I've been out late drinking, home, bacon rolls, champagne, more wine, horrible head, worse face, been out with dog, salmon and scrambled eggs breakfast, still on speaking terms with everyone, phew. 2019 has started OK lol. Sister and nephews round later, better brush up on my board game skills. I got my heated blanket for Crimbo so I might just have a quick nap before it all goes off. Trouble is I'm at mum's so there's now two dogs fighting me for it :mysmilie_7:

CC

All the best for 2019 everybody. Love, hate or merely tolerate QVC it gives us plenty to chat about especially when many of our threads go off tangent. They are the best posts I think and I`ve had so many laughs at them. Keep them coming.

SF we're all here for you, you're never on your own xx.

Thanks for your lovely thought.Yes ‘18 was a tough year & ‘19 we’ll just have to see.I am trying to give support to a friend who was diagnosed with Cancer so many will know how that feels.SFXX

Latest posts

Back