Tweak'd By Nature TSV 26/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might have a look as I'm finding it hard to get a shampoo to suit my hair at the moment. Looks like it needs washed even when I've just washed it - might be because I've been ill. Could always return if I don't like it I suppose.

CC

Might have a look as I'm finding it hard to get a shampoo to suit my hair at the moment. Looks like it needs washed even when I've just washed it - might be because I've been ill. Could always return if I don't like it I suppose.

CC

Sending you :mysmilie_513: :flower:

Not up my street. I'd have bought the Tribal Chocolate but it went up £6 overnight.

That should teach me not to sit on the fence as I've lost many Q bargains doing this. With hindsight, though, I've saved money and didn't really need so much "stuff" as OH likes to point out.

Was tempted to send mine back as cannot get on with it as a shampoo, does work for me as a hair mask though.
Any tips for use?

Well,I use it like this:

Apply to dry hair and just leave it on for how ever long you want, me usually up to 40 minutes

Add a little water and I get a tiny bit of foam then add a little more product massage then rinse.

I have short hair perhaps it depends on the length of hair?

Well,I use it like this:

Apply to dry hair and just leave it on for how ever long you want, me usually up to 40 minutes

Add a little water and I get a tiny bit of foam then add a little more product massage then rinse.

I have short hair perhaps it depends on the length of hair?

Thank you, maybe it’s because my hair is shoulder length & thick. Will try again.

They had a big beauty day thing on QVC US last weekend and it was free shipping for every beauty product. Yes, shown on air or not!

I do not need volume so a big no from me.

Okay, I admit I bought an Oribi(he was the man who styled all the supermodels back in the 80s and 90s. Passed away recently from cancer). Now I admit it was in the sale and half price but I dithered spending £47 for the set. Amazing products but would I pay £46 for a 200mls shampoo and £48 for a 200mls conditioner and hair oil at £34 if I had to buy separately? No.

If they just have a shampoo on the show I'll try it. All those other products just make my hair like string, however, I do take medication so that might well affect it. I just want to find a shampoo that will wash my hair, I dry it and it looks clean and fresh and will last for a couple of days. Nothing seems to work.

CC

If they just have a shampoo on the show I'll try it. All those other products just make my hair like string, however, I do take medication so that might well affect it. I just want to find a shampoo that will wash my hair, I dry it and it looks clean and fresh and will last for a couple of days. Nothing seems to work.

CC

I have tried expensive hair products and always go back to Head & Shoulders smooth & silky.

Tweak'd Rhassoul Rise & Shine 3 Piece Hair Volumizing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237761

Auto-Delivery Tweak'd Rhassoul Rise & Shine 3 Piece Hair Volumizing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238810

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.00
P&P £1.95

This three-piece collection from Tweak'd features the Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Shampoo and Pre-Cleanse Conditioner, plus the Cleansing Volumising Scrub, infused with tropical bamboo and green tea to give a gorgeous scent and designed to boost volume. Enriched with Moroccan Rhassoul lava clay, this trio will help you achieve voluminous, thicker-looking locks with each wash, all without weighing your hair down.

Flip your routine - specially formulated for limp, lifeless hair, this system reverses the traditional order of hair washing with a pre-cleansing formula first and shampooing second. With this system, your hair gets the moisturising benefits it needs without the weight, resulting in a beautifully soft, voluminous finish.

Straight from the source - Rhassoul clay is the key ingredient of this range, and is mined deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in North Eastern Morocco. This extractive non-stripping mineral-based clay helps to remove excess oil and dirt from in and around the hair follicles for weightless volume and lift at the root. It has been used for centuries as a beauty tool by the Roman and Egyptian nobility to cleanse their hair and skin.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd by Nature with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find, to develop a new range of formulas. Every range from Tweak'd features ingredients grown in extreme climates, and are wild-crafted.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another two deliveries every 60 days, at today’s excellent price.

Contains :

1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Pre-Cleanse Conditioner (267ml) - this conditioner is formulated to help give fine, dull hair the look of volume and body without weighing it down. Enriched with Rhassoul lava clay
1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Shampoo (267ml) - this shampoo works to boost the look of volume and shine, helping to moisturise your hair as it cleanses. Infused with Rhassoul lava clay, green tea and tropical bamboo
1 x Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumising Scrub (227g) - this is a clay-to-foam formula that works to create the look of natural volume in your hair, while absorbing impurities and oil from your scalp, clarifying it as you use it

How to use:

Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Pre-Cleanse Conditioner:

Apply to dry hair from ends to roots and let it work its magic for a minute or so before entering the shower
Rinse it off quickly and not too thoroughly
For a more intense conditioning experience, you can re-apply the conditioner after you shampoo before doing a final rinse

Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Shampoo:

Squeeze your desired amount into your palm and emulsify
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into the hair and scalp
Rinse thoroughly

Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumising Scrub:

Apply about a tablespoon's amount onto wet hair and work it through in sections, gently massaging into the roots
Add more water to create a thick lather
For a more volumising effect, allow it to sit in your hair for two minutes before rinsing it off completely
Use 1-2 times a week

Latest posts

Back