Tweak'd By Nature TSV 26/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Pre-Cleanse Conditioner (267ml) - Worth £39.50 as a set with the Shampoo, so although sells separately for £26, as part of the set this equates to Worth £20.96, used this amount for calculations so cost £10.10
1 x Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumising Shampoo (267ml) - Worth £39.50 as a set with the Conditioner , so although sold separately at £23, as part of the set this equates to Worth £18.54 used this amount for calculations so cost £8.93
1 x Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumising Scrub (227g) - Worth £45.50 cost £21.92
Total Worth if sold individually £94.50, with set at £39.50 for shampoo and conditioner this works out to Worth £85 for TSV.
Total cost incl p&p used in calculations is £40.95. The reduced postage makes such a difference.
I think in the future I’m going to just use individual cost for each item, I’m starting to confuse myself!

If they just have a shampoo on the show I'll try it. All those other products just make my hair like string, however, I do take medication so that might well affect it. I just want to find a shampoo that will wash my hair, I dry it and it looks clean and fresh and will last for a couple of days. Nothing seems to work.

CC

If I'm reading this correctly, is the problem that you have short fine hair that gets greasy quickly, CC?

If I'm reading this correctly, is the problem that you have short fine hair that gets greasy quickly, CC?

I have quite short hair, definitely not fine, there's loads of it and it's thick but lately it just is a bit blahhh and it feels dirty the day after I've washed it and sometimes even the same day. I was watching a bit of the TSV shows but I really cannot stand the sound of that man's voice and why is he bright orange?

CC

I have quite short hair, definitely not fine, there's loads of it and it's thick but lately it just is a bit blahhh and it feels dirty the day after I've washed it and sometimes even the same day. I was watching a bit of the TSV shows but I really cannot stand the sound of that man's voice and why is he bright orange?

CC

Indeed.:mysmilie_546:

CC

I'm having a think about this...what do you use on it atm?

I tuned in to QVC earlier find Denis going on about his "mom." I'm sure he loves his mommy and that's fine but why do we have to hear about her ALL THE FLIPPING TIME? I don't like it that he's using his stories about her to tout a product. I'm not sure quite why but something about it just makes me uncomfortable. We KNOW, Denis - she was on the brink of death and you concocted a trichological elixir to assist with her haircare need. Then BOOM! what do you know it - she survived all odds and looks younger than he does!

Please don't misunderstand me - I certainly don't wish her any harm and I'm glad she recovered, however I rather suspect her recovery owes more to her personal resolve and to the medical profession. And as to what Denis's nut extract or snake oil did for her hair, who only knows? I just don't think she should be used in his sales pitch, I really, really don't.

Julius we’ve had it all too with Revitalash and brow products which my brow area was on fire in a bad way after using, thankfully I’d used Talika at the time when I’d lost mine.

Julius we’ve had it all too with Revitalash and brow products which my brow area was on fire in a bad way after using, thankfully I’d used Talika at the time when I’d lost mine.

Yes, and wasn't there a bloke who came on once touting a pillow with some sort of criss-cross design he claimed to have created for his daughter who'd broken every bone in her body - or something like that. The reality is likely he wanted to make a shed load of money so he created the pillow and the story to go with it.

I am sick of this brand already. I don't get the whole "Tweak'd" thing, either. What is the point of missing out the second "e"? Why not called it: "Tweaked?"

If they just have a shampoo on the show I'll try it. All those other products just make my hair like string, however, I do take medication so that might well affect it. I just want to find a shampoo that will wash my hair, I dry it and it looks clean and fresh and will last for a couple of days. Nothing seems to work.

CC

I’ve tried a variety of shampoo/conditioners on the market at various price points, ha! QVC speak. I take 4 different types of medication a day on a good day, 8 on a bad. My hair has suffered with straw dryness, alopecia and the dreaded frizz. In desperation and totally cheesedoffness I bought Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and matching conditioner and dry oil, cheap as chips. I haven’t looked back. A daily hair washer and never felt clean enough for work if I didn’t, this range has changed all that. I can go two days before a hairwash now, wouldn’t leave it any longer anyhow after hot showers. I also bought the Revlon Pro Collection Salon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser (not the paddle brush). It gives me straight smooth hair and a flick curl at the ends. There are cheaper copies but I would resist them. The barrel is a curve edged rectangle but does not rotate like the Babyliss. I have also decided to embrace the grey. My hair suffered after a colour treatment and I never really liked the darkness to cover the grey around my hairline. I’m a new woman and my new morning hair regime is down to 17 minutes. All these Ojon/Tweak’d style of products gave me an oil slick on my head so no thanks. Bring on the Pantene, even if they raise the price I’ll still purchase as I love it that much. Take a look at the range candycane, there will definitely be one to suit you. Good luck and my very best wishes to you.

I’ve tried a variety of shampoo/conditioners on the market at various price points, ha! QVC speak. I take 4 different types of medication a day on a good day, 8 on a bad. My hair has suffered with straw dryness, alopecia and the dreaded frizz. In desperation and totally cheesedoffness I bought Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and matching conditioner and dry oil, cheap as chips. I haven’t looked back. A daily hair washer and never felt clean enough for work if I didn’t, this range has changed all that. I can go two days before a hairwash now, wouldn’t leave it any longer anyhow after hot showers. I also bought the Revlon Pro Collection Salon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser (not the paddle brush). It gives me straight smooth hair and a flick curl at the ends. There are cheaper copies but I would resist them. The barrel is a curve edged rectangle but does not rotate like the Babyliss. I have also decided to embrace the grey. My hair suffered after a colour treatment and I never really liked the darkness to cover the grey around my hairline. I’m a new woman and my new morning hair regime is down to 17 minutes. All these Ojon/Tweak’d style of products gave me an oil slick on my head so no thanks. Bring on the Pantene, even if they raise the price I’ll still purchase as I love it that much. Take a look at the range candycane, there will definitely be one to suit you. Good luck and my very best wishes to you.

When going through the menopause I suddenly had an allergic reaction to hair colour. I also now embrace the grey and love it, save a flipping fortune on hair colour and had so many compliments on my natural hair colour.

I tuned in to QVC earlier find Denis going on about his "mom." I'm sure he loves his mommy and that's fine but why do we have to hear about her ALL THE FLIPPING TIME? I don't like it that he's using his stories about her to tout a product. I'm not sure quite why but something about it just makes me uncomfortable. We KNOW, Denis - she was on the brink of death and you concocted a trichological elixir to assist with her haircare need. Then BOOM! what do you know it - she survived all odds and looks younger than he does!

Please don't misunderstand me - I certainly don't wish her any harm and I'm glad she recovered, however I rather suspect her recovery owes more to her personal resolve and to the medical profession. And as to what Denis's nut extract or snake oil did for her hair, who only knows? I just don't think she should be used in his sales pitch, I really, really don't.

Good point, well constructed.

Yes, and wasn't there a bloke who came on once touting a pillow with some sort of criss-cross design he claimed to have created for his daughter who'd broken every bone in her body - or something like that. The reality is likely he wanted to make a shed load of money so he created the pillow and the story to go with it.

If he did, that's really under hand. There is probably a tiny bit of 'truth' in that story, albeit not much, I suspect.

Latest posts

Back