LAB Beauty Tools TSV 27/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last one of this type of gadget, which was not cheap, over £100. I used it religeously (how do you spell that?) for 3 months. Mr CC was expecting a 16 year old Kate Moss, however, he got me, the same. So I got fed up with it and I now don't even know where it is. Hmmmm.

CC

I bought a similar in TKmaxx a couple of years ago, not used it for a while now.

LAB Pro Lift Anti Ageing Facial Toner
Item Number: 402453
QVC Price £91.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.97
P&P £1.95

The new Mini Pro Lift Device from LAB Life + Beauty features micro-current, galvanic technology and massage to help create a bespoke facial to target the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin ageing indicators. Small but mighty, and with a sleek, ergonomic design, this battery-powered facial device allows you to help enhance the look of your complexion while youre at home or even on the go.

Top technology - this innovative device features two modes - micro-current to help temporarily lift, tone and firm the appearance of your skin, plus galvanic, designed to enhance the efficacy of creams and serums. It's the perfect way to incorporate serious anti-ageing technology into your everyday routine, only takes a few minutes to use, and feels comfortable too.

Slot into any routine - you can use any water-based skincare products with the Mini Pro Lift, meaning there’s no need to purchase extra serums or treatments.

Beauty on the go - this portable, battery-operated facial device is so easy to take with you to the gym or pop in your toiletry bag, without compromising on efficacy or ease of use.

Contains:

1 x Mini Pro Lift Face Lifting & Toning Device
2 x AAA batteries
1 x instruction manual

How to use:

Apply a thin layer of your chosen water-based serum or cream to treatment area
Turn Pro Lift onto Mode 1
Hold the device in your hand touching the Conductive Strip
Use gentle, slow sweeping motions upwards and outwards across the face contours, focusing on one area at a time
Use the gentle vibration as a signal when to start each new stroke
Repeat each position five times or as required
Turn Pro Lift onto Mode 2 - use Mode 2 for overall skin toning to give skin a more youthful appearance
Repeat gentle sweeping motions as in Mode 1
Turn off Pro Lift by holding down the ON button
Finish by completing your usual skincare routine and moisturising

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402453

I'm noticing more & more now that the savings on the tsv's are less & less....Only exception is Decleor/Perricone/Elemis et al & often that's because the prices are over inflated anyway, for eg. with Perricone.

Latest posts

Back