I seee....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Craig is having his flat renovated ! Judging by the photos no doubt the floor gave way with all the Peony displays he blagged, then there's the weight of Kelly Hoppen's bedding, plus all the vacuum cleaners and kitchen appliances. He clearly needs a home the size of an aircraft hangar to house all his freebies.

The rest of the photos look like the sickly holiday ads off the telly.

I see he is just back from a yoga retreat- how dare he not go to his best friend in Devon if he needs to retreat!!

I’m sure builder of the year Chuntley can oversee his renovation just as long as he provides vegan builders tea.

He must be earning a packet ! flat in London, the renovations, endless holidays, perhaps he subsidises by flogging his freebies on Ebay !

there are a lot of stuff on e-bay that look like staff offerings. mainly because there are woads of Qvc listings on their selling profile

I find him more and more intolerable. Twice I have seen him obviously lie about his experience with something. The first time was when he tried some binoculars and oooh'd and ahhh'd, then the guy from the company pointed out he was holding them back to front :mysmilie_19:

Then the other day while doing that Marie Osmond exercise thing, he was supposed to hold his arms out in front of him (while sat on a chair) and then twist his body left and right to feel the effect. "ohhhh yeahhh, you can really feel the difference" he said, as he failed to twist his body and was just turning his head. Therefore making no use of the equipment whatsoever. Blagger….just like all of them really.

Latest posts

Back