Claire Sutton speaking normally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
She's on with Jill Franks touting jewellery and I notice she's toned down her mumsy act and her voice is much more normal. She seems very different! It's as thought she's put the bimbette persona in the closet!

maybe because she is presenting at night for a change she needs to change her style for a more adult audience

Behind the scenes just as the live show is about to start.

JF,"Okay, you try using Santa Baby voice with me I will bitch slap you!"

CS,"Okay, Jill:mysmilie_11:" :mysmilie_19:

I don't mind Claire, until she refer to her Mother as Mummy, that sends me looking for the off button.

Sometimes she's OK but I hate all that ditzy poncing around that she does and that silly voice. She does have gorgeous hair though.

CC

I think I must be the only person who thinks Claire Sutton's hair is bliddy awful-the colour, the style, and the fact it doesnt suit her face shape at all in my very humble opinion!!

I am not a big fan of Claire's hair style or colour, but one day recently she had her hair all pinned up and she looked lovely... it really suited her.

Sometimes she's OK but I hate all that ditzy poncing around that she does and that silly voice. She does have gorgeous hair though.

CC

I agree the style is a bit Charlie’s Angels but it is in fab condition and her skin was really good in the last show I saw. In comparison to spaniel ears JK she is always 100% better turned out. I also don’t mind her calling her mother mummy if that’s what she wants.

Still each to their own.

No I'm definitely not a Clare fan, she's too overtly sexual, especially towards the male guests no matter what their age. I keep expecting her to do Jazz hands and burst in to a chorus of Cabaret she's so dramatic. The hair is 1980s Farrah "Force-it" and mixed with that voice, oh my word. Thing is though if she toned down the narcissism a touch, she'd probably be a good presenter.

My bench Mark is spaniel ears and Chuntley so it doesn’t take much to rise above them.

The 2 newish ones (from style channel) are ****** woeful.

Jackie's hair is awful, she really needs to sort it. Was watching Claire on a show today with Carla wearing a pleather skirt with ankle boots and her top half tucked in and half out. Yikes . . . . . now THAT really did not suit her. She looks far better in a dress.

Jackie's hair is awful, she really needs to sort it. Was watching Claire on a show today with Carla wearing a pleather skirt with ankle boots and her top half tucked in and half out. Yikes . . . . . now THAT really did not suit her. She looks far better in a dress.

She's hankering after the "yummy mummy" look!

Latest posts

Back