Delusional Debbie Flint?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
Ok, I am not in great shape body wise by any means. I had a motorcycle accident a few years ago that left me with disablities, so exercise is difficult.

Having said that, Debbie Flint was doing the Bodyblade show and she said to the dude "I've always been very toned" now....what? Where does she buy her mirrors? To my eyes she has always been....how can I put it politely??? I can't really!

I am sorry but have to be cruel(actually it is telling the truth), she has done the bodyblade for years gave up sugar wrote (PMSL) a book about doing it and losing weight.

Yet, she still always looks like a middle-aged dumpy woman.

I agree, Say what you see Donna... :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_17:

She's not huge but she's not slim either and to me she just always looks a mess in what she's wearing as she always looks squashed into things that don't fit properly.

CC

Maybe she's confusing toned with sturdy. She'd probably be handy if you needed a wardrobe shifting.

She doesn't make the best of herself. Lovely thick hair - striped like an auburn badger. figure on the curvy to chunky side but could look nice if dressed in more flattering styles in the right sizes. And with decent shoes.

No she certainly doesn't make the best of herself, squashing those chesticles into a dress/top two sizes too small for her, they're like two bald convicts trying to make a break for it. Saying that, it doesn't matter how well dressed she is, she'll always make the most expensive designer outfit look like she's just finished scrubbing the grate. She can be as nicely groomed on the outside as physically possible, but she'll always be a vile, nasty excuse of a woman on the inside.

I've noticed that men don't criticize women's appearance (except for Julius, that is)

Mr CC has on occasion mentioned the attire of some of the female presenters in a not so favourable way but I don't really think he takes much notice. He does like Miss Julie's dresses though, absolutely no criticism there :mysmilie_17:

CC

No she certainly doesn't make the best of herself, squashing those chesticles into a dress/top two sizes too small for her, they're like two bald convicts trying to make a break for it. Saying that, it doesn't matter how well dressed she is, she'll always make the most expensive designer outfit look like she's just finished scrubbing the grate. She can be as nicely groomed on the outside as physically possible, but she'll always be a vile, nasty excuse of a woman on the inside.

Prison Break :mysmilie_15:

Do you think she has the same stylist as Julia "I'm a small" Roberts?

Latest posts

Back