Revitalash TSV 29/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I may look at this. My eyelashes are not what they once were and I put Magnetic eyelashes on my Xmas list (what an epic fail!!)
Has anyone got any feedback on what revitalash is like???

Yes, I’ve been using it for some years now.
My eyelashes were almost non existent, not because of any medication or mal treatment, I’ve never had mush in the way of eyelashes before. Mascara is brilliant, but you need some lashes to put it on.

It takes a few months to really show as theclashes grow so slowly, but I have longer darker lashes than ever before.
I still need a good mascara for them to be really seen, but I actually have lashes to put the mascara on.
I wouldn’t be without it.
So, if you’ve got good lashes already, then maybe you won’t need mascara, but most people buying this don’t have much to start with. It’s a definite improvement, and applying mascara is so much easier now.
You do need to apply it daily and once you’ve got your result then you still need to apply 2-3 times per week to maintain it.
You can get away without it on holiday, providing you get back into your routine when home again.
You’ve got nothing to lose as I think it still comes with extended guarantee!

I think I may look at this. My eyelashes are not what they once were and I put Magnetic eyelashes on my Xmas list (what an epic fail!!)
Has anyone got any feedback on what revitalash is like???

Oh, the magnetic lashes from Q? They looked so good? What happened, were they rubbish?

Re Revitalash. Marmite I feel. Some peeps love it & have a good result, as with tinks, but many (me) suffered itchy red eyes & had to stop, but yes, my lashes appeared longer, albeit with red/pink eye rings - think 'heroin chic' - not a good look , despite longish lashes.
The Beauty Bible did a trial & had to stop before the month was out due to testers problems. I could write chapter & verse on this, but in summary, the professionals don't recommend. There have been some scary reports of side effects. Revitalash is cunning as to how they label the product in order to dodge the issues. The product does not make lashes grow again, or make them longer, it actually slows the natural falling stage of the lash cycle so that they spend more time attached to our lids, giving an overall effect of a fuller lash line. It won't work if you have zero lashes.

I have used Revitalsh in the past & liked it, my eyelashes did improve noticeably.I did order a TSV some time ago & when I read the enclosed leaflet it said not to use if you have had Cataract surgery, which I had.I told QVC by email & phone & got a refund, but do they ever mention this on air?Cataracts are not always a problem for oldies like me!

The product does not make lashes grow again, or make them longer, it actually slows the natural falling stage of the lash cycle so that they spend more time attached to our lids, giving an overall effect of a fuller lash line.

Pretty much what cheapo Castor Oil does and effectively. Buy some empty mascara tubes and a huge bottle of Castor Oil from Amazon and you're sorted for ages. Has made a huge difference to my lashes (apply a coat every night before bed to lashes and brows).

Pretty much what cheapo Castor Oil does and effectively. Buy some empty mascara tubes and a huge bottle of Castor Oil from Amazon and you're sorted for ages. Has made a huge difference to my lashes (apply a coat every night before bed to lashes and brows).

This is exactly what I have done,not sure what the magic ingredient is in Revitalsh that makes it so expensive,just have to be careful with the Castor Oil as it’s very greasy but does work.

This is exactly what I have done,not sure what the magic ingredient is in Revitalsh that makes it so expensive,just have to be careful with the Castor Oil as it’s very greasy but does work.

I think that'd make me puffy come am. How did you avoid puffies associated with rich substances around eyes?

Boots are advertising a new lash serum from L’Oreal for £12.99 & yes it contains castor oil.

My eyes were puffy come morning, but it soon went away.
I was a young teenager at the time so wasn’t wearing makeup and eyes were back to normal before I left house.
My eyes did feel soft though !

The thing with Revitalash as well as the conditioning stuff it makes your lashes not fall out on their usual cycle. You get new lashes growing and the old ones fall out on a cycle, but if they stay beyond their cycle they will grow longer.

When you stop using it your lashes fall out as normal and you go back to the lashes you originally have.

When I lost my brows and lashes I used Talika I remembered it from being sold ages ago on Q.
Both eventually grew back without any problems or product reactions.
Since then I had a dabble with Revitabrow, as Q then had changed their a legion to the brand instead.
So I thought give it a go in order to help thicken my brows, well oh my goodness with 48 hours I had a terrible, angry, red inflamed reaction in the skin, all around the brow area.

I've actually had a better result using Revitabrow than Revitalash. Wish they were not so blooming expensive though. I bought the No.7 lash serum to try but haven't got round to opening it yet as I need to use other, older products up first.

So can anyone recommend an alternative to revitalash?

I do use Revitalash, with great results, but when I couldn't get hold of it I started using RapidLash. I'm not sure how it compares to Revitalash but I didn't lose any lashes while using it.

Amazon have quite a few eyelash serums as well which are a lot cheaper than Revitalash.

Latest posts

Back