Revitalash TSV 29/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I lost my brows and lashes I used Talika I remembered it from being sold ages ago on Q.
Both eventually grew back without any problems or product reactions.
Since then I had a dabble with Revitabrow, as Q then had changed their a legion to the brand instead.
So I thought give it a go in order to help thicken my brows, well oh my goodness with 48 hours I had a terrible, angry, red inflamed reaction in the skin, all around the brow area.

Oh dear. This is an example of the effects that I refer to in my post at the start of the thread. That must have been horrid for you.

So can anyone recommend an alternative to revitalash?

I wish I could, B. One has to be so careful with eye stuff. If your lashes are very very bad, perhaps speak to your GP? I've read good things about taking Bamboo extract (hair/nails.)
It's a much better form of silica, but things won't change overnight. Perhaps have a Beaky ;) online....

I use revitalash and revitabrow, both with good results.
Yes, it’s a xpensive, but I works for me, I only buy it whilst on offer.
I’ve tried a few cheaper brands over the years, but nothing else worked.
I’ve no idea why they have to charge soo much, but they will charge what they know people will pay !

Apparently L'Oreal are bringing out a new lash serum (clinically proven) soon for £12.99 (Boots)..

Apparently L'Oreal are bringing out a new lash serum (clinically proven) soon for £12.99 (Boots)..

Beware - not all 'clinically provens' are =. Some companies suggest that a perception test on 20 women =clinical trials!

Revitalash RevitaBrow 3ml Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238233

Auto-Delivery Revitalash RevitaBrow 3ml Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238880

QVC Price £119.00
Todays Special Value Price £87.00
P&P £2.95

Revitabrow Advanced Conditioner from Revitalash is a revolutionary conditioner formulated with BioPeptin Complex to help you enhance the beauty of your natural brows, offering the perfect solution for eyebrows that have suffered over the years. Get picture-perfect brows with this hardworking duo from Revitalash.

Soften your brows - Revitabrow conditions the eyebrow hairs to help manage brittleness and breakage so just like conditioning your hair, conditioning your brows is designed to help soften the hairs and improve manageability.

Award-winning serum - the serum is made from an innovative blend of Revitalash's signature BioPeptin Complex, scientifically-advanced peptides and vitamins. Physician developed, Revitabrow has no phthalates, sulphate detergents, and is gluten free.

Stay stocked up - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this duo at Today's Special Value price twice more, every 90 days, over a 180-day period.

Contains:

2 x Revitabrow Conditioner (3ml; supersize) - a simple swipe of the applicator can help you achieve a more polished look by helping your eyebrows appear more healthy-looking. Contains biotin, green tea extract rich in panthenol, peptides and lipids, Calendula a natural humectant, plus swertia japonica and panax ginseng plant extracts that are high in antioxidants and vitamin B

How to use:

Cover each hair with moisture, by using the doe-foot applicator to apply the serum to your brows with precision
Use daily, morning or evening
Allow to dry thoroughly before applying make-up
Note: a small amount of this highly concentrated formula per application, is all that is needed

I know applying the product is not exactly complicated and doesn’t take long so they’re stuck for ideas on the demo, but it does make me laugh that as Natalia is presenting it, saying don’t overdo the application, just a pass of the wand over the whole brow, Tiffany is going over and over hers, finishes both sides and goes back and does them again. Then our Tiff tells us her experience with Revitabrow and you wonder who it is talking because her mouth (well, her whole face, to be honest) doesn’t move.

When I lost my brows and lashes I used Talika I remembered it from being sold ages ago on Q.
Since then I had a dabble with Revitabrow, as Q then had changed their a legion to the brand instead.
So I thought give it a go in order to help thicken my brows, well oh my goodness with 48 hours I had a terrible, angry, red inflamed reaction in the skin, all around the brow area.

Talika has been around since the late 50s and many swear by it. I know SpaceNK sell as do other places.

Watched a bit of the launch after Tiffany had applied goodness knows how many coats, her skin above the right brow appeared reddened through my tv screen

Saw on Instagram tonight that Talika is coming back to Q

Latest posts

Back