Tili Box 4/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that's the previous one shopper, but I might order this as it looks more use to me than the new one.

Yes that's why I changed my comment, I only seen Tilli and didn't want to get anyone's hopes up who's waiting for it, still left the link up though just incase anyone wants this one. :mysmilie_3:

This one is still available for anyone who's interested https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.237944.html?sc=PRODFEED. :mysmilie_3:

I think that's the previous one shopper, but I might order this as it looks more use to me than the new one.

Yes that's why I changed my comment, I only seen Tilli and didn't want to get anyone's hopes up who's waiting for it, still left the link up though just incase anyone wants this one. :mysmilie_3:

Yeah that is the previous one that came out in October.

This one is still available for anyone who's interested https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.237944.html?sc=PRODFEED. :mysmilie_3:

Oh, I don't remember seeing that one before. I like it much better than the imminent one and it's better value (certainly for me and my tastes) with the Shay & Blue in there. And a full size Korres shower gel which sounds like it might smell nice (haven't tried Korres before). Thanks, shopperholic! Superstar! x

Tili Be Kind Beauty Box
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238096

1 x Tili Eye Mask - silky soft and featuring a custom design, this covetable mask will help to ensure you get some well-earned beauty sleep
1 x Percy & Reed Invisible Radiance Revealing Dry Shampoo (150ml; full size) - a revitalising spray to help remove excess oil, with no residue or powder. Leaves locks looking fresh and feeling lightweight and healthy
1 x Rituals Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream (70ml; deluxe size) - a pampering body cream with a reviving, warming scent of honey and rose
1 x Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask (30ml; full size) - an antioxidant-rich formula that targets hyperpigmentation and dullness, all with a creamy, cooling formula. Infused with pomegranate extract and other superfoods
1 x Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer (15ml; travel size) - formulated with vitamins A, C and E, plus green tea extract, this powerhouse primer helps create a silky smooth canvas for make-up, with a fresh, dewy glow
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Patent Lacquer in Can’t Even (3.7ml; full size) - this tea-rose gloss boasts a high shine and hydrating formula
1 x Tarte Lifted Sweat Proof Mascara in Black-Brown (3ml; travel size) - designed to boost length and volume, all in a buildable, water-resistant formula so you can rock it at the gym or on a run. Infused with Amazonian clay and vitamin C
1 x Julep When Gel Met Pencil Eyeliner in Rich Brown (1.2g; full size) - with a creamy gel texture, this pencil glides on smoothly without tugging or skipping, and sets in just 30 seconds. Ophthalmologist-tested and in a flattering, suits-all deep chocolate hue
1 x BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen Patches (2 per pack) - with a cooling texture, these gel pads target the look of puffiness and impart immediate surface hydration. Contains aloe vera extract

Oh, I don't remember seeing that one before. I like it much better than the imminent one and it's better value (certainly for me and my tastes) with the Shay & Blue in there. And a full size Korres shower gel which sounds like it might smell nice (haven't tried Korres before). Thanks, shopperholic! Superstar! x

Aw thanks Andi, I'm glad you like it.......and Superstar right back atchya xx. :mysmilie_3:

ml for ml

These are approximate :

1 x Tili Eye Mask - silky soft and featuring a custom design, this covetable mask will help to ensure you get some well-earned beauty sleep Worth approx £5 cost £1.18
1 x Percy & Reed Invisible Radiance Revealing Dry Shampoo (150ml; full size) - a revitalising spray to help remove excess oil, with no residue or powder. Leaves locks looking fresh and feeling lightweight and healthy Worth approx £12.50 cost £2.94
1 x Rituals Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream (70ml; deluxe size) - a pampering body cream with a reviving, warming scent of honey and rose Worth approx £6.30 cost £1.48
1 x Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask (30ml; full size) - an antioxidant-rich formula that targets hyperpigmentation and dullness, all with a creamy, cooling formula. Infused with pomegranate extract and other superfoods Worth approx £12 cost £2.82
1 x Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer (15ml; travel size) - formulated with vitamins A, C and E, plus green tea extract, this powerhouse primer helps create a silky smooth canvas for make-up, with a fresh, dewy glow Worth approx £11 cost £2.59
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Patent Lacquer in Can’t Even (3.7ml; full size) - this tea-rose gloss boasts a high shine and hydrating formula Worth £17 cost £4
1 x Tarte Lifted Sweat Proof Mascara in Black-Brown (3ml; travel size) - designed to boost length and volume, all in a buildable, water-resistant formula so you can rock it at the gym or on a run. Infused with Amazonian clay and vitamin C Worth approx £8 cost £1.88
1 x Julep When Gel Met Pencil Eyeliner in Rich Brown (1.2g; full size) - with a creamy gel texture, this pencil glides on smoothly without tugging or skipping, and sets in just 30 seconds. Ophthalmologist-tested and in a flattering, suits-all deep chocolate hue Worth £11 cost £2.59
1 x BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen Patches (2 per pack) - with a cooling texture, these gel pads target the look of puffiness and impart immediate surface hydration. Contains aloe vera extract Worth approx £2.20 cost 52p.
Total Worth approx £85 cost £20.
Various sources to calculate approximate worth so may not be as accurate as I would like, but a good estimation.

Just had a beaky at the Dr Bots web page to suss out what's in the mask.....wasn't that impressed - no sodium hyalaurate (sp!) Buuuut there are a few bits & pieces with good reductions if anyone's a fan....50% +....

I like the lippy but I'm not getting if I go for the Dec.

Latest posts

Back