Nina Leonard TSV 30/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's what happens when you opt for cheap plastic surgery on holiday - you need a dress this shape to disguise your failed thigh liposuction!

Now then. This looks like a very big copy of a dress Ideal World did last year, although I would say IW's version was more flattering as it was a shorter length. I have 6 of the IW version that I wore for work when I worked in an office and they are very flattering on. Even better, I think the most I paid for any of them was £12.99 and there were postage offers. I suspect the NL offering will be that stretchy nylon type fabric (same as IW) but I bet the price is around £26-30. I most definitely won't be buying.

CC

My thoughts exactly CC ! I immediately thought IW when I saw it. The IW version came in many colours and I too bought it, in mint, lilac and navy.

I think this will only work on tall/non fat people. Those side fins/gills could look bad on the wrong shape. I bet the NL Guest wears a jacket atop her fish dress.

What does one do with the fins & the iron? I'd get in to a right mess with this.

Now then. This looks like a very big copy of a dress Ideal World did last year, although I would say IW's version was more flattering as it was a shorter length. I have 6 of the IW version that I wore for work when I worked in an office and they are very flattering on. Even better, I think the most I paid for any of them was £12.99 and there were postage offers. I suspect the NL offering will be that stretchy nylon type fabric (same as IW) but I bet the price is around £26-30. I most definitely won't be buying.

CC

My thoughts exactly CC ! I immediately thought IW when I saw it. The IW version came in many colours and I too bought it, in mint, lilac and navy.

I’ve got the IW dresses too, I do buy a lot of IW clothes though.

If I'm thinking of the IW dress you're talking about, it wasn't tight around the hemline like this one therefore a lot more flattering!

It was a bit of a balloony hemline and the pocket bits were higher up. It really knocked pounds off me so much so that people at work were going online and ordering it as well. I agree the NL version looks a bit tighter round the hem and the pockets are hanging a bit. It definitely isn't as nice. The IW one didn't really need ironing if you put it on a hanger once washed. Looks really nice with the NL long swingy cardigans that I have.

CC

If I'm thinking of the IW dress you're talking about, it wasn't tight around the hemline like this one therefore a lot more flattering!

That’s right, the IW fell away at the bust and ballooned at the bottom, I got most of mine in IW clearance for £9.99 £1 delivery.

The vast amount of fashion Q has left hanging on its web site, including many brands that haven’t seen the light of day in donkeys.

The vast amount of fashion Q has left hanging on its web site, including many brands that haven’t seen the light of day in donkeys.

I dread to think of the years ahead with the cold shoulder “style” making a constant reappearance.

I wonder if DF will be modelling this TSV for us? Please, NO!

I bet they make Jilly wear it, the stylists love making her look a sight which is a shame because she's so nice. It's probably got to be somebody tall so Jackie Kabler or maybe Katy. If they put Ms Flint in it they won't sell a single one (although my predictions usually turn out to be the complete opposite!).

CC

I dread to think of the years ahead with the cold shoulder “style” making a constant reappearance.

I wonder if DF will be modelling this TSV for us? Please, NO!

No fear of the cold shoulder getting the 'cold shoulder', not while Jill Franks continues to promote the look. She'd do us all a favour if she bought up QVC stock.

Scoop Neck Side Draped Jersey Dress Regular by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 175599
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

This soft jersey dress from Nina Leonard features 3/4 length sleeves, a scoop neckline and draped sides to give a looser, more flattering shape that won't cling to your figure. Perfect for wearing throughout the seasons, this versatile dress is both comfortable and stylish, and will make a great addition to your wardrobe.

Wear anytime - this chic dress is ideal for any time of year - wear it in winter layered with tights, boots and a cosy coat, or team it with shorter jackets, bare legs and trainers as we move into the warmer months.

So much choice - it’s available in a choice of six gorgeous colours, so there's something to suit all tastes. Choose Black or Dark Olive for classic shades that'll blend with anything, or go for a pop of colour with the Sapphire, Rust, Plum or Moss options. The dress also comes in Petite and Regular lengths so you're sure to find the perfect fit for you.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Dark Olive
Sapphire
Rust
Plum
Moss

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 3XL: 130.8cm (51.5")
Length: S: 100.3cm (39.5"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 106.7cm (42"), 3XL: 108cm (42.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175599

Well that is one of the weirdest and unflattering dresses that I have seen in a long time! Sorry if anyone else likes it, but having seen it live at midnight I didn't think it looked right on the presenter or the models. Sack the buyers and do us all a favour Q.

Well that is one of the weirdest and unflattering dresses that I have seen in a long time! Sorry if anyone else likes it, but having seen it live at midnight I didn't think it looked right on the presenter or the models. Sack the buyers and do us all a favour Q.

Although I thought Jill looked good for once. I didn’t think it was the same item but it looks ok as a tunic.

Latest posts

Back