Nina Leonard TSV 30/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just turned over at midnight to take a look at the launch.
Hubby said as he turned off on our way up to bed, “Well that is horrendous.”

I have seen some things (dare I call clothing) on QVC which are not to my taste, but this?I cannot imagine anyone looking good in it, the guest looks horrendous.Dream Girl your hubby was spot on!

I think DF should buy a couple for her cruise. Didn’t you know is going on a cruise in February? Maybe the moss colour for when she dines at the Captain’s table. Maybe the pop of colour will ensure that it gets her noticed. The conversation will be riveting, the books, the retreat..........

I think DF should buy a couple for her cruise. Didn’t you know is going on a cruise in February? Maybe the moss colour for when she dines at the Captain’s table. Maybe the pop of colour will ensure that it gets her noticed. The conversation will be reciting, the books, the retreat..........

I’d say just the ticket for the poop deck :mysmilie_8: :mysmilie_3:

:mysmilie_17:

Imo it looks ridiculous on the models, I can only imagine what it would look like on me.I really didn't believe QVC's fashion could get any worse...I was wrong.

Yes Debs, and when someone says I hope you didn’t get me one.
So we all can well and truly say, what do you think?
Oh for goodness sake No!!!
I didn’t even bother myself!!!!!

Did I hear something along the lines from Kate saying you can tuck the pockets in.
Behind DF being searched at airport security, you’d be sure to miss your flight.

Nina Leonard clothes look like Antthonys on a bad day, all that badly designed polyester. As for that dress.........

£40 for a jacket you can buy on IW for a tenner, NL watches IW, you can tell...........copycats! :mysmilie_17:

The only good thing I can say about it is I like a couple of the colours. The dress is awful and Cate Bandell looks awful in it. This will surely bomb. They are showing a tunic as well - can you take the dress apart then? The price makes it laughable as well. Who will buy it? Please confess if you have.

I've just seen the larger model Sophia wearing this dress and she actually makes it look OK. The thin model looks a mess.

CC

Last edited:
Just caught a longer look on the Morning show.Just what most women need folds of fabric round the hip and thigh area.The hem makes it look as though they have one of those exercise bands around the legs.This one should have remained in the States.

Morning show Kathy was modelling the TSV dress.
I see at 10am she’s now doing ‘Morning Style’ Wednesdays fashion hour, oh and minus wearing the TSV dress.
Speaks volumes :mysmilie_11:

It’s actually £28.98 on the QVC website. I thought that must just be the petite version as JF said £32.98 on air but it’s both and all sizes as far as I can tell.

£4 not going to persuade all you people to buy? No? Oh, you are a fussy lot.

It’s actually £28.98 on the QVC website. I thought that must just be the petite version as JF said £32.98 on air but it’s both and all sizes as far as I can tell.

£4 not going to persuade all you people to buy? No? Oh, you are a fussy lot.

Great spotting AndiK £4 reduction on the launch price
Wow wonder just how many customers they will have to refund from midnight purchases
:mysmilie_506: :mysmilie_17:

Must be flying off the shelves ........
Predict a hugely full .99p outlet rail in a months time.

:mysmilie_50:

The sides on this dress remind me of Ron Moody`s Fagin outfit in the original film Oliver. He had big baggy pockets which almost reached his ankles and with plenty of room to hold his swag.
I`m waiting for the models and guest presenter bursting into song and singing " You gotta pick or a pocket or two ... "

:ninja::ninja::song: :song: " I am reviewing the situation...I'd never wear this horror in my life...":ninja::song::ninja::song::song::song:

:bow:

Jackie Kabler, “If you bought this earlier in the day or at midnight last night, you may suddenly think hang on a minute I think I paid a little more for that. You could be right because we done a little bit of a last minute price change, which is rather fabulous it’s just £28.98 instead of £46.00. If you bought this earlier at the higher price, you will get the difference refunded so don’t worry about that, you will have just paid £28.98 for the dress.”

Latest posts

Back