04/01/19 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

excellent price but the large amount of space to stash all these items is overwhelming. I am decluttering the whole house can't bear the thought of stuff everywhere anymore

excellent price but the large amount of space to stash all these items is overwhelming. I am decluttering the whole house can't bear the thought of stuff everywhere anymore

I feel the same. I very nearly purchased this earlier because my spare SBC gel stock is not enormous (in fact, I’m using the last bottles of all these four gels). But I looked at the ones in my bathroom, two of which are huge, and realistically, they will last several months. I’m fed up of all my stored products waiting to be used (some after the best before date, no doubt) and I get a great thrill from emptying a box of some set or other and regaining the space, however small, so just can’t bear the thought of adding yet another box of standby toiletries. The price is very good, though - I was seriously tempted and will have to stop thinking about it. Was it a TSV as one of the reviews suggests?

I feel the same. I very nearly purchased this earlier because my spare SBC gel stock is not enormous (in fact, I’m using the last bottles of all these four gels). But I looked at the ones in my bathroom, two of which are huge, and realistically, they will last several months. I’m fed up of all my stored products waiting to be used (some after the best before date, no doubt) and I get a great thrill from emptying a box of some set or other and regaining the space, however small, so just can’t bear the thought of adding yet another box of standby toiletries. The price is very good, though - I was seriously tempted and will have to stop thinking about it. Was it a TSV as one of the reviews suggests?

no i dont think so unless its an ex-ad drop from my searches on here but its like a tsv thats for sure

ml for ml

Approximated a couple of items as unable to find on QVC.

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1L) - a non-sticky, light textured moisturiser that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness Worth £28 cost £9.72
1 x Propolis Bath & Shower Gel (1L) - enriched with propolis wax, this shower gel aims to soothe and cleanse sensitive and delicate skin Worth £29.50 cost £10.24
1 x Vitamin ACE Skincare Gel (500ml) - a light-textured vitamin-infused face and body moisturiser Worth approx £25 cost £8.68
1 x Arnica Skincare Gel (500ml) - aims to soothe discomfort and absorbs quickly into the skin Worth £22.50 cost £7.81
1 x Lavender Body Butter (250ml) - a calming, silky-smooth body butter Worth approx £9.98 cost £3.46
Total Worth approx £114.98 cost incl p&p in calculations £39.91

ml for ml

Approximated a couple of items as unable to find on QVC.

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1L) - a non-sticky, light textured moisturiser that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness Worth £28 cost £9.72
1 x Propolis Bath & Shower Gel (1L) - enriched with propolis wax, this shower gel aims to soothe and cleanse sensitive and delicate skin Worth £29.50 cost £10.24
1 x Vitamin ACE Skincare Gel (500ml) - a light-textured vitamin-infused face and body moisturiser Worth approx £25 cost £8.68
1 x Arnica Skincare Gel (500ml) - aims to soothe discomfort and absorbs quickly into the skin Worth £22.50 cost £7.81
1 x Lavender Body Butter (250ml) - a calming, silky-smooth body butter Worth approx £9.98 cost £3.46
Total Worth approx £114.98 cost incl p&p in calculations £39.91

Stop it, you!

Did think twice before posting after seeing your previous post.
You are just more informed to say either yes or no. I’ve been good so far, I’m sure it won’t last.

It has actually made me realise this is, strictly speaking, better value than the October one which shopperholic drew attention to. It’s just the other has more things I like and better sizes in those things. However, in the cold light of day, I’m going to try to resist both. Trying to be sensible (again!).

It has actually made me realise this is, strictly speaking, better value than the October one which shopperholic drew attention to. It’s just the other has more things I like and better sizes in those things. However, in the cold light of day, I’m going to try to resist both. Trying to be sensible (again!).
Good for you.
Was it the Tili Urban Jungle beauty box you are resisting & the new one.
I started to do a ml for ml for that one today, but cannot get anywhere near the ml for ml quoted by Q.
Get it to about £100 so must be doing something wrong, so not posted.

Good for you.
Was it the Tili Urban Jungle beauty box you are resisting & the new one.
I started to do a ml for ml for that one today, but cannot get anywhere near the ml for ml quoted by Q.
Get it to about £100 so must be doing something wrong, so not posted.

You are so dedicated to the cause, llloyd! I didn't like to ask if you had looked at the calcs for the Urban Jungle Tili as well as the other Tili. I was a bit surprised they said the UJ was "only" worth £52 when the new one is apparently £85. I doubt you have got it wrong - more likely QVC, although not like them to quote a lower value!

the sbc gels are really good but consider this they are made for a therapists trolley according to the QVC spiel not in my bedroom or various boxes.

Latest posts

Back