Laura Geller Fans some imporant news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found out recently that Next online sell Ralph Lauren clothes down to bargain brands too.

A friend asked me to return a Ralph Lauren jacket for her to the local store. She bought it online and it was really not worth the £299 price tag.

A few people were asking about BnB this week and once again QVC saying they cannot give a date.

So today someone asking about live shows? The answer no live shows planned at the moment.

I didn't like that it contains talc, found it drying recently and even the lightest a bit "orange" on my very fair (with a slightly warm undertone) skin, so I've gone over to IT CC cream, bought in Boots and Nude by Nature powder (also from boots) to set it and I love it more than LG, people tell me they don't even know I'm wearing any make up... (they may just be kind though!)

I've just had an email telling me to get a flawless face with Laura Geller make-up, press the link to shop the full LG range. Well I would like to but..... I tried the website and still out of most B&B!
I just got another email saying the same thing! I looked in case more stock was in but no. What is the point of sending these out then?

Every other day people asking about Laura Geller on QVC Facebook. QVC are saying no idea but people saying Laura said October. But, I am wondering if she mention QVC US or did she actually say October for QVC UK?

People have received letters telling them LG item they had ordered on Auto Delivery has been cancelled.

B&B is on sale on eBay but I suppose QVC devotees wouldn't think to look elsewhere.

I've got a B&B and a balance and glow. Both are super sized ones and I've used them every day for over a year, switching between them depending on the season. I've made hardly any impression on them at all, so I don't understand how people can run out and then be distraught when they can't get any more. It would make sense to have ordered a new one before they ran out .... or is that just strange reasoning on my part?

At least, if QVC do get more stock in it might stop the almost daily questions about it that are posted on QVC's FB page.

I don't use eBay/PayPal but I have looked on other sites. I don't think the price was as good as Q. I have found two powder/baked foundations which may be worthy investigating, IT Celebration foundation and Ciate Marbled Light, but it is the colour match which is so hard for me to get right. I am pleased with the NYX liquid foundation I bought the other day though and may just have a look at the standard Boots ranges if LG does in fact stop. I have two LG spares in my stash, a medium and a new fairer one, was it called light?, which is a bit too sallow for me but some powder and blusher will cheer it up; it certainly won't be wasted. I think I must be at the heavier end of the user spectrum, because I like a good full coverage and my palettes would certainly be showing usage after a year, lol. No natural look here!!!!!

Exactly if B&B is not available find an alternative there are so many products out there! The LG loose a sale but this endless devotion is beyond comprehension.I have some in a cupboard but it is too dry and powdery for me these days.I have moved on.

Stock update!

Just did my regular check on Q and both Balance & Brighten and Balance & Glow are back in stock in all shades. It is the standard size only.

Have replenished my supply. :mysmilie_14:

God, how much do these people use, do they paint the walls with the stuff ? I bought B & B a few years ago, and its still going strong. You only need a tad to get coverage.

Well, if you mean me as one of "these people", I wear make up whenever I go out and I like a full coverage. So I find that one sweep over the face isn't enough. Mine last a few months on average. I can no longer get away with the minimal touch of my younger days!

Latest posts

Back