Laura Geller Fans some imporant news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many brands go to QVC to get themselves a following make their products more available. Then just move on when they no longer need QVC as they have a big enough name for themselves.

Alpha H is widely available in M&S these days and has been online for a few years. They don't do many TSVs now or even shows. Red Carpet the nail brand another widely available in M&S.

Emma Hardie built her profile selling on QVC now she no longer needs them and is widely available again in M&S. I know someone who works for Emma Hardie and travels around SpaceNK and M&S promoting the brand. In one M&S store in Lisburn, she easily sells £1000 per day, and this is not a one-off also in Bangor(a small seaside town in N.I), she said you would be surprised at the sales figures. I know on Facebook people still, ask about the brand coming back to QVC, EH does not need to.

Brands that used to be staples on QVC like Aveda they get bought out and the new owners just don't need or want QVC. The same happened with Molton Brown the new owners pulled the brand but as so many kept asking for its return QVC went begging for them to come back. I have noticed that many of the products they have at special prices on QVC are ones that have been discontinued in the stores so no doubt Molton Brown have loads to get rid of. You will find the same fragrances in the Molton Brown own outlet stores. But they can shift more products if they sell them on QVC.

For quite a few months on the QVC Facebook last year a number of people kept asking about Josie Maran brand coming back to the UK. The social media team kept saying yes, the brand will return in X month, more asking and it was Z month. Finally, they have said the brand will no longer be available on QVC UK though it is still on QVC US.

I agree Donna, there will be more people that buy from Marks and Sparks across the country in one week that buy from QVC in one week.

How many times have we been brain washed we sell more of a certain beauty item in one day that other retailers sell in a year

When will certain people and Q not realise I for one I’m not interested how many items you have, sold or can get.
I’m only interested if the item I want is in stock so I can purchase as many as I require and when I want to purchase.
I don’t when able to walk into a shop and ask how many of these have you managed to flog in one day.
Plus if I go out for the day, pick the children up from school or go to work, will one be available in a certain option when I come back just before you close.

:mysmilie_17:

On the Laura Geller front, I noticed on the TV schedule that they have two or three shows down for mid July, I think between 15-17th. Hopefully that means the basic items like Balance &Brighten or Balance & Glow will be restocked. Currently you can only get Deep or Tan.

Coincidentally, today I received an email about LG and directing me to the website to check it out..... but sadly there was no increase in the stock so why they sent that out is beyond me!

It makes me wonder whether the ones on FB, who are desperate to get their shade of LG balance and brighten from QVC, actually realise that there are other places where you can get it. Case in point - there's a range of different colours on eBay. Or maybe they think that, by shopping elsewhere, QVC won't love them any more. :mysmilie_17:

There have been quite a few posts on QVC Facebook the past few weeks wanting to know when BnB and BnG would be in stock?

First replies saying they could not give a date.

Now saying shows on the 17th and should have stock then. BUT, can they be sure? Actually wondering if they will do the advanced order thing if the stock does not arrive in time?

LG went under and new buyers I did read that there would be stock problems until things settled down.

I have been checking for weeks to see if my Bare Minerals foundation colour is back in stock, it isn’t even though there has been a TSV when I would have thought levels of all brand stocks would have been replenished? Obviously not!

I've been checking the TV schedule for weeks now for the next LG TSV, not that I need anything, just curious since it's been a while since the last one

I don’t understand why this makeup is so popular,I’m not surprised it’s been withdrawn from retail outlets if you don’t shop at Qvc would you have heard of the brand, I prefer not to be buffing a load of talc on my face, even the inspired by Italian Artisans is wearing a bit thin.

I don’t understand why this makeup is so popular,I’m not surprised it’s been withdrawn from retail outlets if you don’t shop at Qvc would you have heard of the brand, I prefer not to be buffing a load of talc on my face, even the inspired by Italian Artisans is wearing a bit thin.

I love the brand mostly for their blushers

Reading a few makeups based Facebook groups many love the CD brand that should be on QVC. They say the blushes are the same as LG, marbled look.

Could you tell me what the CD brand you quoted is please Donna?

Reading a few makeups based Facebook groups many love the CD brand that should be on QVC. They say the blushes are the same as LG, marbled look.

I've noticed that the Body Shop have some marbled products - I've seen eye shadow & bronzers. The eye shadow pigment was good, imo.
ETA: Properly cruelty free, UK Brand (I think) & they have some recycling plazzy pots incentives, plus a loyalty card.

It would be very interesting to hear a comparison between these and LG ones

Sorry left the I out of CID, the brand was on QVC a few years back.

https://newcidcosmetics.com/product-category/cheeks/

Oh I bought one of these then but sent back, wasn't too impressed

I was just going to say, I bought a couple of marbled blushers from Superdrug a year or so ago, not in a palette but individual compacts. I think they’re Revolution ones (must check). All I can say is I have to be careful to apply them very lightly as they are highly pigmented and one is really shiny. Not bad though. I’m sure they were less than a fiver each and I got 3 for the price of 2.

I know they have great fans, but I just can’t get on with the LG foundations and I did persevere. It has put me off powder (even when they call it baked cream) foundations forever.

Latest posts

Back