Vitamin-infused tea

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ring the number on the box. They may not help you if you don't have the receipt, but it's also worth pointing out that not many people do keep food shop receipts.

Yes I suppose it's worth a try. I'll call them tomorrow. It was annoying as the splits were almost unnoticeable and then I'd go to drink a cup of tea and get a mouthful of leaves.

I agree that lots of fruit teas are like pond water. I find raspberry/blackcurrant/echinacea (sp) nice when I have a migraine.

Slightly off thread, I cleared out the tea cupboard & put a selection of individually wrapped teabags (including some nice brands) into a clear zippy bag to give to the food bank trolley in Waitrose.
I know what you're thinking...& in my defence there were also some walnut whips in there as a nice treat for someone. Anyhow, the next day there was a sign in the food bank trolley that read something like 'we really need staples like pasta etc ' which Mr B read as 'stop putting all your horrid pond water tea in here, because we don't like it either'

Latest posts

Back