Boots No7 cleansing balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems like all the No7 cleansers are on offer too, I do like the sound of the Pore Scrub

What’s it like? Is it a sort of oily paste like the Elemis balm? I really should not be buying any more cleansers to put to the back of the stockpile (forestimated use in 2022) but this is the sort of too-tempting offer that will make me break one of my NY’s resolutions one week in!

Thanks for the heads up. I got three cleansing balms for a tenner. Plus I located the Bioderma micellar water recommended elsethread too.

No idea! The stash is used in strict chronological order! But I had a quick dab of the tester and it seemed quite nice. Not as runny as the Elemis balm but softer than it had seemed when I first had a look at it in the tub. I'm sure it.must soften up as you scoop it out etc. I bought the one in the tube as the third item. The last one of those I got was in a white tube rather than the new mauve packaging but I did like that one. At least these are cheap enough to experiment. If you buy the Elemis balm etc you need to be certain. I also like the Body Shop chamomile cleansing oil. I didn't really go for the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser and am currently trying the Boots version. It's OK as a cleanser but very highly perfumed.

No idea! The stash is used in strict chronological order! But I had a quick dab of the tester and it seemed quite nice. Not as runny as the Elemis balm but softer than it had seemed when I first had a look at it in the tub. I'm sure it.must soften up as you scoop it out etc. I bought the one in the tube as the third item. The last one of those I got was in a white tube rather than the new mauve packaging but I did like that one. At least these are cheap enough to experiment. If you buy the Elemis balm etc you need to be certain. I also like the Body Shop chamomile cleansing oil. I didn't really go for the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser and am currently trying the Boots version. It's OK as a cleanser but very highly perfumed.

A girl after my own heart! I also use things in order now I have the inventory! (I won't tell you what year I'm currently on!)

I have actually just popped into Boots and bought three myself (didn't think to mix and match, d'oh!). I tried the tester as well. It has absolutely no smell (to me) and is like a "set Vaseline". I think it will soften when you use it though, yes. I didn't realise you got a cloth with it as well.

Very happy anyway. Thanks, Vienna!

I love the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser. nice smell and no breakouts plus it does the job well.

Latest posts

Back