Tarte Cosmetics TSV 1/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have noticed there are some nice sets of Tarte currently being offered at £1.95 postage, as we as some other beauty items, why can't they do that on the clearance stuff to finally get rid of it, they never learn!

£1.95 postage beauty this weekend

i not keen on the tsv, the palette is shimmery shades so not ideal for someone like me over 50 and wrinkly eyelids!
I ended up going for the 5 piece holiday collection, its on offer and only £1-95 postage. The pallet is worth £47 so for an extra couple quid it seems a great value set

True to form they've either missed-named the foundation options or uploaded the wrong shade photos: there's an option called Light/Medium Sand but the model photo reads Light/Medium Neutral! It's just sloppiness uploading conflicting info! Plus I can wear the Neutral L/M in the Summer but not the yellow-based Sand version. If I really wanted it I'd phone and ask but I just CBA!

There has been a lot of mistakes with photos on QVC recently, if I did my job wrong, I’d get sacked !

Tarte 5 Piece Rainforest Of The Sea Collection
Item Number 238094
QVC Price £68.00
TSV Price £44.97
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £14.99

Best Kept Beauty Sea-crets is a five-piece make-up set from Tarte featuring gorgeous products from their popular Rainforest of the Sea collection, including the brand NEW H2O Gloss lipgloss, Water Foundation and Eyeshadow Palette Volume III, plus best-selling favourite, Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and more. Take a dip into this treasure trove of beauty gems and create everyday radiant looks you love.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the foundation, palette, mascara and lipgloss individually, directly from Tarte you’d pay £101. So to get these, plus a double-ended brush for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.97, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £51.08.

NEW H2O Gloss - be one of the first in line to Tarte's new Rainforest of the Sea H2O Gloss, a luxurious lipgloss with an ultra-hydrating water-based formula. Designed to give an intense lacquer and the look of shine to lips, this shimmering gloss has a metallic finish and comes in a beautiful metallic mauve shade.

Effortless essentials - with something for your complexion, eyes and lips, this fantastic full-face collection can be used on its own or easily integrated into your daily make-up routine. The Water Foundation is formulated with 20% water and is designed to provide lightweight, long-wearing and flawless coverage - making it an excellent everyday base to add to your make-up bag. Apply with perfection using the Water Foundation double-sided complexion brush.

Make your eyes pop - The Eyeshadow Palette Volume III is ideal for creating daytime looks, coming in gorgeous neutral yet highlighting shades that are flattering for all skin tones. By blending and building the colours, you can also easily make more dramatic looks perfect for evenings out or special occasions. Finish off any eye look with Tarte's best-selling Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, which works to increase the appearance of lash volume.

Great for gifting - not only is this five-piece collection packed full of goodies, but its playful packaging makes it look like it's come straight from a mermaid lagoon. Gift to any make-up buffs in your life and they'll want to bring it with them and show it off during touch ups, or make the sea-inspired designs an eye-catching addition to your own bathroom.

Contains:

1 x NEW Rainforest of the Sea H2O Gloss Lip Gloss (4ml) in Getaway (metallic mauve)
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (30ml) - in your choice of Fair Neutral, Light Sand, Light Medium Sand, Medium Neutral, Tan Sand and Deep Honey. A medium-coverage foundation made from 20% water, designed to hydrate whilst perfecting the appearance of the skin for a naturally radiant finish. Infused with Rainforest of the Sea complex which includes titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume III (1.5g) - formulated to be long-wearing, crease-free, highly pigmented and blendable. Contains eight neutral shades; Escape (nude pink luster), Tiki (matte beige), Heatwave (pink luster), Malibu (plum bronze), Rays (peachy copper), Compass (champagne), Jewel (copper), Treasure (pearlescent)
1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) - works to lengthen, curl, volumise and condition, to create the look of dramatic, thick lashes
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Brush - double-sided complexion brush

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.238094.html

I can’t believe that apart from the TSV launch, that there were only 2 Tarte shows yesterday.
Got back from work to only find 2 shows - not impressed for a TSV day

I can’t believe that apart from the TSV launch, that there were only 2 Tarte shows yesterday.
Got back from work to only find 2 shows - not impressed for a TSV day

I agree, I wasn't interested in the TSV but there are usually plenty of new items to choose from - very disappointing, wonder if this spells the end for Tarte on Q?

Any idea when the shape tape setting powder and superpower powder brush is coming into stock ?
Already have both powder & brush and they are lovely. The brush is £30 from Tarte.com, looks fab

Thanks, I already keep an eye on that thread.
Have just ordered some new products from tarte.com - tape shape pore & prime balm, tape shape pressed powder, ROS deep sea collagen super serum
Initial reviews are really good

There were a few posts yesterday on the QVC Facebook about the lack of new products on the TSV day. Seems there is a Jazz collection which someone asked back in December would be coming to QVC and told my their social media group yes January. It has not appeared.

A few people saying QVC seems to have lost interview in Tarte now and they just buy directly from Tarte when they have sales on.

Oh, and people complaining about how bad the presenter on the launch show was. No idea if it was the new Blond or Dark Haired woman?

There were a few posts yesterday on the QVC Facebook about the lack of new products on the TSV day. Seems there is a Jazz collection which someone asked back in December would be coming to QVC and told my their social media group yes January. It has not appeared.

A few people saying QVC seems to have lost interview in Tarte now and they just buy directly from Tarte when they have sales on.

Oh, and people complaining about how bad the presenter on the launch show was. No idea if it was the new Blond or Dark Haired woman?

It was the new blond haired woman, Rasa Gardiner

I haven’t seen any “jazz” items on tarte.com
They have the tastiest remix collection and loads of different stuff to what we get over here
QVC are cheaper for TSV’s and collections with a brush, but so much more variety over there.
Tarte.com are cheaper during promotions - last summer I got 35% off, but tape shape is often excluded

Latest posts

Back