Tarte Cosmetics TSV 1/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Tarte Cosmetics TSV on Friday 1st Feburary :happy:

I’m really frightened to say but I really would like a TSV especially a beauty one, that isn’t a version of what’s repeatedly gone before. I do know from being told QVC like to stick with what sells for them.
But that being so if it’s not what I want or what I would like, cause I’m wanting something that’s a change. Sorry but no matter how many people buy and have bought in the past, it isn’t going to make me purchase.
Maybe I am one on my own but I make a purchase cause I want to, if I’m the only buyer of an item then so be it.
So if Q sells loads, very little or none, it doesn’t influence my purchase one way or the other.

I loved Tarted to start with but apart from Shape Tape which I really rate, each TSV is boring. A mirror image of the one before, Tarte have come out with newer ideas and colours, not the usual versions of neutral that QVC gives us. Their stand alone blushers are rated very highly but all we get are the palettes with different versions of a coral colour. What about the basic shades they have done for a few years and get raves from those who can buy directly from Tarte on in stores in the US? A few years back I did buy the 4 piece Holiday set and they all looked like the same colour!

Oh, and do not get me started on the Mermaid, Unicorn brushes etc. Hey, we are adult women, not Disney characters.

Those brushes are dreadful. At least with the stick foundation they now do a very pale shade that isn't yellow though why they can't do that shade in their other foundations beats me.

At least the mermaid and unicorn brushes were practical, the flamingo ones looked very unbalanced!
Must be difficult to use them

I loved Tarted to start with but apart from Shape Tape which I really rate, each TSV is boring. A mirror image of the one before, Tarte have come out with newer ideas and colours, not the usual versions of neutral that QVC gives us. Their stand alone blushers are rated very highly but all we get are the palettes with different versions of a coral colour. What about the basic shades they have done for a few years and get raves from those who can buy directly from Tarte on in stores in the US? A few years back I did buy the 4 piece Holiday set and they all looked like the same colour!

Oh, and do not get me started on the Mermaid, Unicorn brushes etc. Hey, we are adult women, not Disney characters.

Unicorns are prehistoric, mermaids are soooo last season. And who can remember pineapples & flamingoes?

I agree, I had look on QVCusa a few weeks back and the amount of products on their website compared to QVCuk was unbelievable. This countries QVC franchise is absolutely rubbish, the worst of the bunch, it just plods along with never anything exciting to offer it's customers. Mind you knowing QVC if it did, guaranteed someone will have used it before you.

Just been on tarte.com looking at their new shape tape products.
They now have a blue handled coral shaped foundation brush, so I expect there’s more brush shapes in the pipeline!

I have noticed there are some nice sets of Tarte currently being offered at £1.95 postage, as we as some other beauty items, why can't they do that on the clearance stuff to finally get rid of it, they never learn!

i know lots are excited to buy it but they wont risk anything with colour as most ranges with colour in that Q have sold before havnt sold & that was just before christmas so it tells Q that the TSVS shouldnt contain any other colours than basics like brown

I'm actually quite pleased with this one, never tried the ROTS foundation, have wanted that palette for a while, the lipgloss looks lovely and the mascara is one of my faves...could be tempted if the price is right!

i know lots are excited to buy it but they wont risk anything with colour as most ranges with colour in that Q have sold before havnt sold & that was just before christmas so it tells Q that the TSVS shouldnt contain any other colours than basics like brown

Totally understand lots excited ... as I said can’t please everyone
As for unsold before Xmas ... possibly meaning 2nd drop of TSV ?
I personally cancelled due to finances 2-3 weeks before Xmas , then I reordered & going back bulk of colours already in previous pallets .
Staying with the repeated browns , only so many shades then can end up ‘ browned off’ excuse pun lol
Different pallettes draw in new & younger customers......& return of previous customers
I can understand why younger relatives order from USA and split shipping cost etc , or take advantage of the so many free shipping & or percentage off days.
Don’t mean this to come across exceptionally negative , just hoped New Year & New Exciting Product somewhere.

Thanks, I’m disappointed too.
I have all those items except the lipgloss, don’t wear lipgloss either.
Foundation is ok, but not my favourite, hopefully they will have some other good offers too.
There are already 3 new items on website - primer, false lashes and expensive blush palette.

Latest posts

Back