06/01/19 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

06/01/19 One Time Only Prices

Decleor 3 Piece Skin Recovery Collection One Time Only Price £39.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238196

ml for ml

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) - a lightweight moisturiser developed to help you promote skin elasticity and encourage a firmer look Worth £39 cost £14.12
1 x Hydra Floral White Petal Skin Perfecting Hydrating Sleeping Mask (50ml) - a light gel mask enriched with sweet orange, citrus aurantium dulcis, essential oil and with pea extract, which works to reduce the appearance of dark spots and helps refine your skin's texture Worth £40 cost £14.49
1 x Aromessence Night Balm (15ml) - All choices are Worth £45 cost £16.30
Total Worth £124 total cost incl p&p in calculations £44.91
All prices from Decleor website as cannot find all products separately on QVC.

I started using the overnight face masque recently (came with a previous TSV) and am very impressed - my skin rarely shows any difference with anything I use once, but it really did look a lot better the next morning and this during a very boozy Christmas!!!!

Sold out already.

Showing as available for me - try again.

I’ve been trying for hours and when I click it into basket it says sold out

Same for me, has tick on front page to say in stock, but when applied to basket it states sold out.

Ah, sorry - I hadn't got that far. I thought Fallen Angel meant she got the "This appears to have been popular" message. What a shame.

Maybe trying calling to order, it is likely to be in stock but they are trying to ensure it doesn't sell out before it goes to air so it is not properly "live" iykwim

its in stock & not selling that fast but it does still say in stock

This item has not been on air and therefore there have been no comments from presenters as to how fast the item is selling therefore no-one, including you knows how fast it is selling. So please do not imply that you do.

When you click add to basket it says "We're sorry. The item you requested is sold out." Also there is no options available, been like this since first thing this morning.

ml for ml

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) - a lightweight moisturiser developed to help you promote skin elasticity and encourage a firmer look Worth £39 cost £14.12
1 x Hydra Floral White Petal Skin Perfecting Hydrating Sleeping Mask (50ml) - a light gel mask enriched with sweet orange, citrus aurantium dulcis, essential oil and with pea extract, which works to reduce the appearance of dark spots and helps refine your skin's texture Worth £40 cost £14.49
1 x Aromessence Night Balm (15ml) - All choices are Worth £45 cost £16.30
Total Worth £124 total cost incl p&p in calculations £44.91
All prices from Decleor website as cannot find all products separately on QVC.

And there she goes!......

This item has not been on air and therefore there have been no comments from presenters as to how fast the item is selling therefore no-one, including you knows how fast it is selling. So please do not imply that you do.

Maybe one of the presenters tweeted something to that end?

Maybe if calling up, the operators said that it's selling well..?

These are only 2 eventualities, but there could probably be more if we thought hard enough.

How can anyone know with absolute certainity what others do or do not know? (forensic evidence/spying techniques excepted?

Last edited:
Maybe one of the presenters tweeted something to that end?

Maybe if calling up, the operators said that it's selling well..?

These are only 2 eventualities, but there could probably be more if we thought hard enough.

How can anyone know with absolute certainity what others do or do not know? (forensic evidence/spying techniques excepted?

Yes these are valid possibilities, but people need to state how they know, they cannot say they know without clarifying how, we need to keep on the right side of legal!

Yes these are valid possibilities, but people need to state how they know, they cannot say they know without clarifying how, we need to keep on the right side of legal!

Blimey - this forum's become legally binding all of a sudden (imo)....I'd better 'put my filters on' my free speech (imo) :mysmilie_11:

Any opinions expressed herewith are mine only & are not shared by or are those of Shopping Telly Forum, its members, or affiliates. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back