07/01/19 - 13/01/19 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nude by Nature 4 Piece Illuminate Make-up Collection with Bag Big Deal Price £29.00 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238082

Twist & Shape Full Body Exercise Machine & DVD Big Deal Price £79.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402213

Ooh - makeup looks nice. Which clever cloggs here knows when it'll be on the beauty channel to view. My broadband speed is so slow that the q vids often stick.

Nude by Nature Big Deal

I was looking at the above - it looks good value, but It appears that the concealer shades are really light,lighter than is usual for Q. What does everyone think?

I'm fair/light skin, typical English Rose (or dandelion!) with pink /cool undertones, I like a lighter u/eye concealer for my V bluey colour, & use light in Doll 10, or would do if it didn't irritate my eyes.

Often I find that the pale shades I need in a concealer for under eyes are indeed pale, but for warm tones/creamy skin, & I have cool tones.
My colouring is similar to Lara, the Geller model with the angular features & inflated lips & dark hair, or Angelina Jolie. Can anyone advise? Any thoughts will be really helpful, & be as brutal as you like about the range.

Nude By Nature are in Debenhams, they have a stand so no SA. But if you can check your nearest brand hopefully be able to see the concealer in real life.

I know with Tarte concealer when they tell us if you are pale go for porcelain I move up a shade and go for Light, the IT Cosmetics women always say to move up a shade as their's run really pale.

Nude By Nature are in Debenhams, they have a stand so no SA. But if you can check your nearest brand hopefully be able to see the concealer in real life.

I know with Tarte concealer when they tell us if you are pale go for porcelain I move up a shade and go for Light, the IT Cosmetics women always say to move up a shade as their's run really pale.

Thanks, no Debs near me, I live in the countreeeeee (sort of)

Can’t get pass the trousers looking like tracksuit bottoms, dressed up with heels just looks all wrong to me.

Latest posts

Back