Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV 03/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle TSV inc Gel Mask & Limited Edition Cleanse & Polish Body

View attachment 16869

Thanks for the info. I wonder how much it will be? £50 ish? I have the mask but don't think it's anything special. Like the look of the body polish though. I was hoping they would have the new scented limited edition c&p in this but at least with the mask it's a bit different

Thanks L B A
I haven’t used the gel mask and didn’t know much about it actually, have read about the product and the reviews on LE web site. There’s nothing much at all said, only about leaving the face smooth. Would be interested what any users on here think. I’ve used the body cleanse and polish in the original and have a scented one in stock not tried as yet.
As for all the other stuff in the TSV I’m well stocked in fact could make quite a few TSV’s myself.
So think I’m as well passing on this offer, though it’s nice to see a slight variation on the usual offerings.

Thanks L B A
I haven’t used the gel mask and didn’t know much about it actually, have read about the product and the reviews on LE web site. There’s nothing much at all said, only about leaving the face smooth. Would be interested what any users on here think. I’ve used the body cleanse and polish in the original and have a scented one in stock not tried as yet.
As for all the other stuff in the TSV I’m well stocked in fact could make quite a few TSV’s myself.
So think I’m as well passing on this offer, though it’s nice to see a slight variation on the usual offerings.

From what I understand, the gel mask is more for younger/oily skins. Older drier skins, I feel would only reach for this as a mask for high summer.

Live now but not all options

Liz Earle 5 Piece Cleanse & Balance Face & Body Collection
Item Number 236844
QVC Price £68.00
TSV Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece collection from Liz Earle features the new Cleanse & Polish Body in the limited edition Eucalyptus & Cardamom scent, glow-boosting Balancing Gel Mask, and a trio of iconic skincare treats. Upgrade your beauty routine for spring with this superb Liz Earle selection.

Get energised - inspired by the bestselling facial cleanser, the Cleanse & Polish Body in this collection features a special eucalyptus and cardamom-infused formula. You’ll love the cleansing, exfoliating and hydrating properties of this creamy wash, while the added botanicals work to invigorate your senses and leave you feeling ready for the day ahead.

The perfect pick-me-up - perfect for spring, Liz Earle’s Balancing Gel Mask has been developed to soothe, soften and hydrate even the most sensitive complexions, while the lightweight gel formula has a gorgeous cooling effect. It’s the perfect way to add a boost of moisture and radiance to your skin, without any heaviness or greasy residue.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with pure cotton cloths to cleanse and gently exfoliate, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, and Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formulation to help leave your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

Stock up on iconic Liz Earle beauty - select our Auto Delivery option and receive a further two deliveries in April and June, at today’s incredible price. Your April delivery will be the same as the Today’s Special Value collection, and in your June delivery, you’ll receive a gorgeous new formulation of the Cleanse & Polish Body in Lavender & Vetiver, perfect for creating a calming and relaxing shower ritual.

Contains:
1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Body in Eucalyptus & Cardamom (200ml) - works to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate all over, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised for up to 48 hours. Infused with pure plant oils, apricot kernel and rice bran, plus revitalising eucalyptus and warming cardamom
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to soothe the feel of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive; designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
1 x Balancing Gel Mask (50ml) - developed with a cooling gel texture, this innovative mask is a must-have for revitalising and refreshing stressed skin. Infused with elderflower, meadowsweet, lime flower and glycerin
1 x exfoliating shower mitt - for use with Cleanse & Polish Body, this gentle yet effective mitt works to keep skin feeling revitalised and deeply cleansed
2 x pure cotton muslin cloths - for use with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, these pure cotton cloths work to gently buff away dead skin cells to help leave skin radiantly soft and smooth

https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-5-Piece-Cleanse-&-Balance-Face-&-Body-Collection.product.236844.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-5-Piece-Cleanse-&-Balance-Face-&-Body-Collection.product.238955.html

Only with Q would you see a postage charge of £3.95 and think to yourself, 'Oh, that's quite cheap'.

ml for ml

Contains:
Worth £19 cost £9.44 1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Body in Eucalyptus & Cardamom (200ml) - works to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate all over, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised for up to 48 hours. Infused with pure plant oils, apricot kernel and rice bran, plus revitalising eucalyptus and warming cardamom
Worth £28 cost £13.92 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
Worth £15.50 cost £7.70 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to soothe the feel of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
Worth £21 cost £10.43 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive; designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
Worth £19 cost £9.44 1 x Balancing Gel Mask (50ml) - developed with a cooling gel texture, this innovative mask is a must-have for revitalising and refreshing stressed skin. Infused with elderflower, meadowsweet, lime flower and glycerin
Included in price with C&P body 1 x exfoliating shower mitt - for use with Cleanse & Polish Body, this gentle yet effective mitt works to keep skin feeling revitalised and deeply cleansed
Included in price of C&P 2 x pure cotton muslin cloths - for use with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, these pure cotton cloths work to gently buff away dead skin cells to help leave skin radiantly soft and smooth
Total Worth £102.50 cost incl p&p included in calculations £50.93

So incl p&p items approx half price.

Liz Earle website has a Superskin offer which is 200ml C and P, 200 ml skin tonic, chopice of superskin either unfragranced or neroli for £69 but you get 200ml bodywash free,50 ml tube face efoliator free and 50mml pump treatment mask free. Delivery is also free and if you spend another £6 you get a free full sized perfume no 9.

:mysmilie_17:

Landing cupboard with loads of LE boxes full of the stuff.
Also including a not opened yet limited edition scented body cleanse & polish received as a Christmas gift.
So that’s all in stock apart from the LE gel mask

My ml for ml value = that will be nowt known, will just have a rummage in my boxes.

:mysmilie_3:

Liz Earle website has a Superskin offer which is 200ml C and P, 200 ml skin tonic, chopice of superskin either unfragranced or neroli for £69 but you get 200ml bodywash free,50 ml tube face efoliator free and 50mml pump treatment mask free. Delivery is also free and if you spend another £6 you get a free full sized perfume no 9.

That seems like super value for all that. The perfume alone is selling for £25 on ebay. I'm a wee bit tempted to buy this and sell on what I don't want.

CC

Clever clogs V! xx

That seems like super value for all that. The perfume alone is selling for £25 on ebay. I'm a wee bit tempted to buy this and sell on what I don't want.

CC

You Mrs, are mean't to be on an 'economy drive'. We can find evidence if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the Liz Earle gel mask and Decleor's Prolagene gel?? Am tempted with the Liz Earle TSV but have a huge tube of Prolagene in my store cupboard!

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the Liz Earle gel mask and Decleor's Prolagene gel?? Am tempted with the Liz Earle TSV but have a huge tube of Prolagene in my store cupboard!

Thanks Marypoppins great question I’m interested in the answer too.
Welcome to the forum nice to see a new name which I like :mysmilie_3:

I think they are completely different. The LE one is only supposed to be left on for a few minutes then wiped off with the expectation of immediate results. Prolagene is very gentle and is supposed to be left on. I found it helped scars heal over a period of months. I have to say I really disliked the LE mask - it made my skin itch and burn.

Latest posts

Back