Leaf blower

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never understand the benefits of them. I'd prefer a leaf-sucker, to hoover up all the leafy detritus from my lawn and beds rather than blow them into a pile, which the wind will whip up before you can fetch a shovel !

My bosch leaf blower is both a blower and a sucker. you blow the leaves into a pile, then suck them up into a bag, and it shreds them too.

I was going to buy a leaf blower/vac last year then read they could be problematical so I bought a wide plastic rake & larger hand held ‘scoops’.Worked a treat & saved a sum of cash.Of course you have to bend down to a certain extent so that could be a problem to some.

My bosch leaf blower is both a blower and a sucker. you blow the leaves into a pile, then suck them up into a bag, and it shreds them too.

Mine does all that as well and I think I paid £26 for it from Homebase. I have had it a couple of years though.

CC

Maybe they wanted to help people turn over a new leaf - or hundreds of them! Actually don't get me started on leaf-blowers. They use them outside my block of flats and the frightful NOISE they make is quite possibly one of the most infuriating sounds around. I think they should just leave the leaves alone and let them decompose back into the ground.

To me a leaf blower is just moving the leaves from one place to another, QVC can hire any one of their presenter out as "leaf blowers" the amount of wind that comes out of their mouths.

Wait till Dyson bring one out. All sleek lines, silent, its own box and a choice of 3 colours, just £3,449. The FB loons will be clamouring for it and asking endlessly when QVC are going to have it on easy pays.

It probably won't be long before the decidedly posh Mr Dyson launches a cyclonic leaf blower and the ghastly horrid little gnome & co will act as though they are "literally blown away" by the "bargain price" and functionality. I guess it's possible that the diminutive RJ possibly could be, since his Lilliputian frame would make a munchkin look like King Kong.

Latest posts

Back