Cozee Home TSV 4/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, wonder if it will be the heated blanket? I got one for Christmas (it is WONDERFUL but from Lakeland I believe) but I'd get another to take to our caravan. I do like to be warm.

CC

Hmmm, wonder if it will be the heated blanket? I got one for Christmas (it is WONDERFUL but from Lakeland I believe) but I'd get another to take to our caravan. I do like to be warm.

CC

I have two of the original Cozee ones and they are fantastic.

Ooh nice to see something a little different.

It is, isn't it? I don't think I have a use for one, however. If I had hard floors in my bedroom, I would love it by the bed, though.

There isn't much to say about a rug in a presentation, is there? I'm sure the presenters will still regale us with their stories of who it would make a good gift for, how their girlfriends all have them and love them, and no doubt Flinty will have one in every room in Devon.

There'll be an exhaustive (and exhausting) list of every possible room / floor/ rug-related scenario! I'll have a look at the photos online rather than watching the presentations!

:mysmilie_1:

Just a little curious, are there any updates on the rug yet, Sazza? Colour options, sizes or price perhaps? I had a quick look on the site as it’s only 6 hours away but nothing there yet.

Just a little curious, are there any updates on the rug yet, Sazza? Colour options, sizes or price perhaps? I had a quick look on the site as it’s only 6 hours away but nothing there yet.

No nothing yet that I am aware of. Obviously not a TSV that Q have decided to put on pre-sale. Should appear about 11-11.30pm tonight

Cozee Home Juno Soft Twist Shaggy Rug
Item Number 518326
QVC Price £39.00 - £57.00
TSV Price £28.00 - £45.00
P&P: £4.95

The Juno Supersoft Shaggy Rug from Cozee Home is made from a luxuriously plush long pile that's thick and durable, meaning it will remain soft and bouncy to the touch. Available in a selection of soft, neutral shades and sizes to complement any decor and space, this stylish and versatile rug is perfect for all seasons, in any room of your home.

Easy care, luxe finish - this chic rug offers a soft and warm feel that's just like wool, but with no shedding and an easy-care fabrication. Water-based stains can easily be wiped away with a damp cloth, making it an ideal piece for those with pets, young children, or a clumsy streak!

Something for everyone - in your choice of six colours and four different sizes, there's a look to complement every space. Go for Charcoal, Ivory, Natural or Silver Grey if you like to keep things neutral, or add a subtle hint of colour with the Blush or Duck Egg shade options. When it comes to picking the size, make sure you measure the intended area in your home before ordering to ensure that it’s a perfect fit.

Colour options:
Natural
Silver Grey
Charcoal
Duck Egg
Blush
Ivory

Size options:
80cm x 150cm (31.5" x 59.1")
120cm x 170cm (47.2" x 66.9")
160cm x 230cm (63" x 90.6") – see product 518328 to choose this size
200cm x 300cm (78.7" x 118.1") – see product 518328 to choose this size

Tufted pile length: 4cm (1.6")
Recommended for use with a rug liner (not included)
100% polypropylene
Wipe clean only
Oil-based stains will require professional wet cleaning

https://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Ju...duct.518326.html?productNumber=518326&sc=ISRC

Oh what a ****** surprise. Mentioned in the tsv show, that "Craig Rowe has been lucky enough to try one out at home" - cue photos of his lounge with said rug.

He's like one of those annoying kids at school that would stick their hand up first, going me, me, me !

(XL already at limited stock after 15 minutes !!!! did they only get 100 in stock then ???)

Actually I take back my previous post as it looks OK, however, I don't have enough floor space for rugs so I really don't need one. Just something else to collect dog hair I suppose. Clearly my Alison Cork throw needs washing as Old Whitey has moved onto the supersoft fleece throw on the sofa. He also loves the supersoft fleece CH bedding. If I get the cotton bedding out he just looks at me incredulously lol. They just know don't they.

CC

Latest posts

Back