Julia Roberts

06/02/2019 17:00-18:00

Laura Geller Make-up

Julia Roberts

Pipa Gordon

06/02/2019 20:00-21:00

Laura Geller Make-up

Pipa Gordon

I've noticed a new item (it may be in another thread I'm not sure) a choice of blushes at a reasonable price unless they had put it under the wrong size. One of them is Sunswept.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-Blush-n-Brighten-Baked-Blush.product.237897.html?sc=SRCH

I've just realised those hours were on the TSV day, at first I thought it was another day not the TSV one.
I think it's going to be safe to assume that the TSV doesn't contain a blush.

I dislike the much hyped LG range with one exception and that's the eye liner. But my go to, and has been since 1991 is Bobbi Brown, nothing else comes close, so I'v e now decided instead of having changes now and then, just to stick to what I know is good quality, and works.

Whenever an LG show is on and that blonde soft spoken girl is on, I immediately turn off because I can't stand to watch or listen to her demos and annoying voice, seldom has any presenter or guest caused me to literally turn off when I see or hear them but she takes the biscuit. I also watch how softly and gently she applies B and B and I think to myself even trying heavier sweeps across my face with this awful stuff, and with dust going everywhere, if I were to apply to my face as she does the model I'd be there all day trying to get cover.

The mystery of why it would seem people love this range, completely eludes me!

I dislike the much hyped LG range with one exception and that's the eye liner. But my go to, and has been since 1991 is Bobbi Brown, nothing else comes close, so I'v e now decided instead of having changes now and then, just to stick to what I know is good quality, and works.

Whenever an LG show is on and that blonde soft spoken girl is on, I immediately turn off because I can't stand to watch or listen to her demos and annoying voice, seldom has any presenter or guest caused me to literally turn off when I see or hear them but she takes the biscuit. I also watch how softly and gently she applies B and B and I think to myself even trying heavier sweeps across my face with this awful stuff, and with dust going everywhere, if I were to apply to my face as she does the model I'd be there all day trying to get cover.

The mystery of why it would seem people love this range, completely eludes me!

Me too. I think you need pretty good skin/oily skin for this talc fest to look good. It always looks so flat, & loads of blush/bronze is then required. I'd love for someone to tell me how to do it,as I've got 2 pots now......

Bump ...

Edit: Oh sorry!!! I forgot it was now moved to 13 February; got it in my head 6 February as per the earlier schedule.

Bump ...

Edit: Oh sorry!!! I forgot it was now moved to 13 February; got it in my head 6 February as per the earlier schedule.

You're getting over excited M. Perhaps do a wall chart showing number of 'sleeps' to go. I'm just the same when 'real' bin day approaches....

Latest posts

Back