Laura Geller Make Up TSV 13/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting what's that compact in the middle could be as it doesn't look like B&B. The one to the left looks like B&G in the new packaging they did a couple of weeks ago.

Interesting what's that compact in the middle could be as it doesn't look like B&B. The one to the left looks like B&G in the packaging they did a couple of weeks ago.

It is Balance & Glow with new Spackle concealer, blusher and bronzer.

Despite having a dabble and ordering the Julep TSV I’m well stocked really plus don’t use make up very much.
That blusher in the pic does look a very strong reddy pink for me, really like the LG I have roseberry.
I’m thinking the Julep may not be quite pink enough though for me in comparison.

Despite having a dabble and ordering the Julep TSV I’m well stocked really plus don’t use make up very much.
That blusher in the pic does look a very strong reddy pink for me, really like the LG I have roseberry.
I’m thinking the Julep may not be quite pink enough though for me in comparison.

Apparently you choose your foundation colour and the other three items are matched to that so not same in every one.

Should I assume that the stock is going to be low since it's a Monday TSV?

Wednesday not Monday, but yeah likely to be lower stock in comparison to weekend beauty TSVs, seems to be how Q do it.

I have a ridiculous number of the 9g Blush & Brighten blushers - more than I'll ever use in my lifetime. I'm using up various shades of Balance & Brighten: a porcelain one as a finishing powder or to tone down blusher that's too strong and a Medium and a Tan as bronzers at different times of the year. I've got a 24g Bronze & Brighten but still haven't finished my first 9g bronzer that came in the square-shaped compact. I much prefer a liquid foundation's finish on my skin so these may also out-live me!

I probably won't watch any of the shows; they're just not the same without Laura herself.

both look really dark/deep though....

I agree, I thought they were rather alarming! I wonder which B&B that is. I thought to myself it would need careful scrutiny of the colours they have chosen! I may have to give it a miss. Oh No!

They look okay on my screen, I thought the blush was of a peony colour and thought it looked nice and the bronzer looked similar to the Tahitian Glow.

They looked like that to me. Maybe I'm too pale for those cols, or maybe they look great on pale skin & I'm unaware because I've not tried them....

colour of blusher, this was on facebook
51440703_10156967177416322_4183704952721375232_n.jpg

They look much better on this chart than in that picture. I have found the blush online, item 237696, @£20 plus postage. In those shots they don't look as dark either, even the one teamed with the tans. I could be back in!

I am impressed that the blushes and the bronzers are matched for different shades, I don't think this happened before and remember people complaining that lighter blushes didn't suit darker skins and vice versa. I like the sound of peony blush.
I wonder how the auto delivery is going to differ from the first drop.

Can anyone recommend the best shade for pale skin with pink undertones?

I would say porcelain shade but if you are too pale it may look a bit yellow on your skin and this is the lightest shade in the range. The best would be to try the shades in the shop, House of Fraser should have a counter. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back