Laura Geller Make Up TSV 13/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV has turned up quickly but concealor is only 5ml not 8g as advertised.

No wonder I couldn’t find it for the ml to ml comparison, used the 5ml price in the end, thought I was going mad, they must have had it wrong in the description as suspected.

Are you going to complain? I remember you took a screenie? What shade did you pick, Molly, & where are you located? I ask so I can estimate when mine will come. I need to ambush the postie so that Mr B doesn't suss.

Now call me a cynic, but I believe this is not the first time they have overstated the weight of an item in an LG TSV. It may be the fault of LG rather than Q of course.

Now call me a cynic, but I believe this is not the first time they have overstated the weight of an item in an LG TSV. It may be the fault of LG rather than Q of course.

Wasn't there some debacle with the size of a SS glow, or brighten?

Are you going to complain? I remember you took a screenie? What shade did you pick, Molly, & where are you located? I ask so I can estimate when mine will come. I need to ambush the postie so that Mr B doesn't suss.

Website still shows it as 8g

Yes I have emailed a complaint already, I don't live far away from Q Warehouse about 6 miles but that means nothing. I ordered light so they must of had it in stock ready to go.

I queried this item from a TSV a couple of years ago asking someone to explain the weight difference but CS just quoted the contents list from the website back to me "sigh" so I sent the lot back in the end!

How could two identical compacts contain a pressed powder the same size but of such a heavier weight? Lunacy!

Attachments

• rome milan 1.8g.jpg
    rome milan 1.8g.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 95
  • stone terracotta 7.5g.jpg
    stone terracotta 7.5g.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 79
  • combined weight.jpg
    combined weight.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 94
I too ordered Light too and it was hanging in my order available to cancel until this morning and now it's 'in process'. I knew that if I order before the launch it may be pushed back.

I too ordered Light too and it was hanging in my order available to cancel until this morning and now it's 'in process'. I knew that if I order before the launch it may be pushed back.

How annoying Marina, no wonder they took my money straight away. I ordered my TSV late in the day.

Akimbo, your photos reminded me that I was going to post the photos of the supersize bronzer probably a few years ago now and I forgot. I also forgot to send the 'wrong one' back. I have used it since but I don't think I used 20 g as my scales show, or I would see the terracotta tile.

IMG_3304.JPG
IMG_3305.JPG
IMG_3306.jpg

How annoying Marina, no wonder they took my money straight away. I ordered my TSV late in the day.

I was afraid it would sell out because I was at work as this was a weekday so ordered early and this was one of the two shades that didn't sell out! Oh well...
Do you like your Peony blush Molly, and the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was afraid it would sell out because I was at work as this was a weekday so ordered early and this was one of the two shades that didn't sell out! Oh well...
Do you like your Peony blush Molly, and the rest?

It looks nice a pink/peach but not had a proper play yet. Dipped a brush in and it did seem powdery, will try tomorrow.

Had a reply, sorry for error, highlighted it to team, still excellent value for money, can send label for refund if want to return.
I pointed out it may be value for money but product is nearly 46.15% smaller than advertised.

Had a reply, sorry for error, highlighted it to team, still excellent value for money, can send label for refund if want to return.
I pointed out it may be value for money but product is nearly 46.15% smaller than advertised.

And the details on web have been changed already!!

Latest posts

Back