TSV is now on 13th February

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    TSV is now on 13th February
    Any idea what's happened?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    Any idea what's happened?
    Think there had been some chopping and changing between 6th and 13th but think they have now settled on 13th.
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

looks like it could be the new spackle concealer, new shade of blush & balance & glow foundation but aint fully sure
    Thanks Akimbo , Marina thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I dislike the much hyped LG range with one exception and that's the eye liner. But my go to, and has been since 1991 is Bobbi Brown, nothing else comes close, so I'v e now decided instead of having changes now and then, just to stick to what I know is good quality, and works.

Whenever an LG show is on and that blonde soft spoken girl is on, I immediately turn off because I can't stand to watch or listen to her demos and annoying voice, seldom has any presenter or guest caused me to literally turn off when I see or hear them but she takes the biscuit. I also watch how softly and gently she applies B and B and I think to myself even trying heavier sweeps across my face with this awful stuff, and with dust going everywhere, if I were to apply to my face as she does the model I'd be there all day trying to get cover.

The mystery of why it would seem people love this range, completely eludes me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ohnonotshoppingagain View Post
    I dislike the much hyped LG range with one exception and that's the eye liner. But my go to, and has been since 1991 is Bobbi Brown, nothing else comes close, so I'v e now decided instead of having changes now and then, just to stick to what I know is good quality, and works.

Whenever an LG show is on and that blonde soft spoken girl is on, I immediately turn off because I can't stand to watch or listen to her demos and annoying voice, seldom has any presenter or guest caused me to literally turn off when I see or hear them but she takes the biscuit. I also watch how softly and gently she applies B and B and I think to myself even trying heavier sweeps across my face with this awful stuff, and with dust going everywhere, if I were to apply to my face as she does the model I'd be there all day trying to get cover.

The mystery of why it would seem people love this range, completely eludes me!
    Me too. I think you need pretty good skin/oily skin for this talc fest to look good. It always looks so flat, & loads of blush/bronze is then required. I'd love for someone to tell me how to do it,as I've got 2 pots now......

Post Thanks / Like

Bump ...

Edit: Oh sorry!!! I forgot it was now moved to 13 February; got it in my head 6 February as per the earlier schedule.
    Thanks petpixie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bump ...

Edit: Oh sorry!!! I forgot it was now moved to 13 February; got it in my head 6 February as per the earlier schedule.
    as stated "looks like it could be the new spackle concealer, new shade of blush & balance & glow foundation but aint fully sure "
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bump ...

You're getting over excited M. Perhaps do a wall chart showing number of 'sleeps' to go. I'm just the same when 'real' bin day approaches....
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post