Laura Geller Make Up TSV 13/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s not letting order go through yet

Auto deliveries

Auto Delivery 1 contains:
1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g)
1 x Spackle Concealer (8g)
1 x Soft Matte Baked Bronzer (8.5g)
1 x Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (4.5g) in Ballerina - gorgeous champagne pink highlighter
Auto Delivery 2 and 3 contains:
1 x Lashboss Max Mascara (3.4ml) in Black - a volume-boosting mascara formulated to add length, curl and drama to your lashes

Last edited:
It’s not letting order go through yet

My order went through without a hitch

That's four bronsers on auto delivery! I was hoping for a different blush in every drop and a bit disappointed with the value of the two last deliveries with a half size mascara. Also Ballerina was in another TSV that I already have.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Meet Your Match Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236798

Auto-Delivery Laura Geller 4 Piece Meet Your Match Make-Up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239100

QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price£33.98
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous make-up collection from Laura Geller features the award-winning Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, plus three brand new launches, including innovative Spackle Concealer, Soft Matte Baked Bronzer and Soft Matte Baked Blusher. Expertly curated to provide flattering colours and finishes to suit your skin tone, this four-piece edit is all you need for a radiant, confident complexion.

Your new make-up must-have - Spackle Concealer is the latest complexion launch from Laura Geller, developed with medium-to-full coverage and designed to prime and prep skin by smoothing and filling in pores and fine lines, without settling, so you look flawless all day. It’s the perfect product for adding brightness to your under eye area, or blurring the look of imperfections where you need it.

Artisan-baked formulas - add a gorgeously illuminating look to your complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks and a golden, natural-looking tan, all brought to you via the baked formulations included in this collection. Baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours then hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you desire.

Reveal your radiance - the Laura Geller team have chosen products in corresponding shades to suit the foundation you choose, so you can rest assured that once you’ve selected your Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation colour, you’ll love the gorgeous bronzer, blusher and concealer that work perfectly with your complexion.

Stock up on make-up favourites - select our Auto Delivery option and receive three more deliveries of stunning Laura Geller make-up, at 90 day intervals. It’s a great way to add even more beautiful products to your growing make-up stash!

Contains:

1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Golden Medium, Medium, Tan, or Deep - a creamy, smooth powder foundation that helps to brighten and colour-correct your complexion's appearance for an impeccable finish, with a touch of radiance. Sheer-medium coverage that’s buildable to suit your preferred look
1 x NEW Spackle Concealer (8g) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep Tan, or Deep - this high coverage, long-wearing concealer has a lightweight, flexible formula that works to fill in uneven texture, and create a seamless canvas under your eyes and on any blemishes. Infused with micronised pigments, vitamin E and sunflower oil
1 x NEW Soft Matte Baked Bronzer (8.5g) in Fair, Medium or Deep - create a natural-looking tan, whatever the weather with this matte bronzer. Can be used wet or dry depending what type of look you want to create
1 x NEW Soft Matte Baked Blush (4.5g) in Romantic Rose, Plush Peony, or Cherry Bloom - add a gorgeous flush of colour to your cheeks with this soft, shimmer-free blusher

Auto Delivery 1 contains:

1 x Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (4.5g) in Ballerina - gorgeous champagne pink highlighter

Auto Delivery 2 and 3 contains:

1 x Lashboss Max Mascara (3.4ml) in Black - a volume-boosting mascara formulated to add length, curl and drama to your lashes

How to apply:
Spackle Concealer:

After moisturising, use the applicator brush to apply to desired areas, such as under the eyes or on any blemishes or areas of discolouration
Blend with fingertips, or use a brush for more coverage

Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation:

Use all over for sheer, medium coverage with your favourite brush, or a sponge for even more coverage

Soft Matte Baked Bronzer:

Apply bronzer to areas where the sun naturally hits, such as the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin
Contour under the chin and cheekbones for a more sculpted look

Soft Matte Baked Blush:

Using a blush brush, apply powder on the apples of your cheeks, blending up towards the hairline

Used to be a LG fan but now find the baked products look to dry on my skin.The auto delivery has a bronzer every time, who needs that much you would be set up for life.

So its not ready to despatch yet, AY said 7-10 days WTF another delayed TSV like Mally. Also no samples of the colours to show, I wanted to see the different blushes.

Did I hear correctly?...delivery 7 - 10 days time? Hmmm

Think I missed showing of the different shades of blusher

Think I’ll just leave order in basket unsure now

Miss Molly we posting at same time lol , & same thoughts

I just had a quick look and yes, I didn't see examples of the other sets either. Now I do think that is very poor show. So we just saw Golden Medium with the cherry blush. I would have liked to see the peony blush. I don't really use bronzer so I think I shall leave this. Maybe they will show more on a later show.

I heard 7-10 days delivery too. Very odd. I hope it isn't to do with Laura's business issues!

I didn't understand why La Jaeger kept saying the blush gave you a glowing look, and said if you like highlighters you will love this. Isn't it supposed to be a matte blush? Or am I not understanding?

Very odd they did not have colour samples out or show auto deliveries, very poor. I was temped to try it for the spackle concealor and I do like LG blushers but not sure after this poor show.

This is very weird.
They can put three different blushes in the first delivery but then every auto delivery just has the same bronzer & two have just half size mascaras asthe fourth product, very poor value those drops. Why would anyone want the auto delivery? And no porcelain in the concealer. If you’re very pale then you don’t want a darker concealer.

This is very weird.
They can put three different blushes in the first delivery but then every auto delivery just has the same bronzer & two have just half size mascaras asthe fourth product, very poor value those drops. Why would anyone want the auto delivery? And no porcelain in the concealer. If you’re very pale then you don’t want a darker concealer.

I agree Breeze, poor launch show not showing the right combinations of blusher and bronzer with the right shades of B&G. The main photos of the TSV online don't even change the colour combinations when you click on the shades you want to order. I wanted to see properly how dark the bronzer is for the fair shade. I was tempted before the launch, but holding off ordering as I don't want to wait 7 to 10 days to receive it with £3.95 postage. If they knew there was going to be a delay they should have given free postage...I know ... silly comment!

So its not ready to despatch yet, AY said 7-10 days WTF another delayed TSV like Mally. Also no samples of the colours to show, I wanted to see the different blushes.

I thought it was a disaster.

• 7-10 working days delivery
• Only Golden Medium shade was on display AND!!! AY now wears Golden Medium! Hypocrite or what? Well, we knew it anyway.
• No mentioning or demos of the three different blushers and three different bronzers
• And we didn’t see the auto deliveries!

Logistics problems?

Shambles!!!

Edit: here is a picture of the AD - it's got a concealer brush as well as the mascara.
I thought that the Boss Lash mascara had a different wand brush
https://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-...lection.product.239100.html?colorId=ZD&sc=TSV

I laughed out loud when I heard Alison say she uses Golden Medium. She always used to say she was so pale that she found it hard to find things light enough IIRC. She used Porcelain in the winter and Fair in the summer, I believe.I think if you get a wrong blush you can sometimes tame it by judicious use of other products on top, I have just had this experience with an LG violet cassis blush. Blimey that went on dark first time! But the wrong shade of bronzer is a different kettle of fish and they should have certainly been showing that. Online there is a nice photo of the peony blush but no sign of that rose one for the darker sets.

Some comments now on Q FB about the lack of stock with no explanation (so they should pull it until they get the stock) and the lack of samples in the studio so you don't see what you are getting. I was amazed not to see the counter top covered in B&G compacts, I have to say. Someone said it was the worst launch show since Jay Manuel! All I remember from his visit is the burns like blush and the blinding lighting: I think that sent me into shock and I switched off so don't know about any lack of stock then.

I didn't have a good experience with Laura Geller products, the foundation doesn't cover (well let's face it, talc doesn't) and the rest made me look like a drag artist, all dragalicious.

This makes sense, or they changed the date because they couldn't fulfil the delivery.

or the stock was delayed or something but its just me thinking why the lack of samples ect & thought could that be an explination why it was changed & they couldnt change it any more as Sarah was or is too busy to do it another day ect so people getting mad about it proberbly dont realise the date was changed for it

Any excuses about stock, deliveries, people not available is their problem anyone interested in buying just want to see the products otherwise they don’t place their orders.No sentiment in business!

Latest posts

Back