Laura Geller Make Up TSV 13/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was trying to work out ml for ml but cannot find the price of the new concealer, it says 8g on the concealer size?

Ok. If you go online they’ve now put up a picture of the different colours of blushers & bronzers in rows with the foundation they go with.

Attachments

• D2025EBA-B873-487B-8F69-BA0DE65A6E04.jpg
    D2025EBA-B873-487B-8F69-BA0DE65A6E04.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 139
Any excuses about stock, deliveries, people not available is their problem anyone interested in buying just want to see the products otherwise they don’t place their orders.No sentiment in business!

Totally agree, they've lost a sale from me as I quite reasonably wanted to see what the peony blush and fair bronzer looked like 'in the flesh' - ridiculous!

I wonder if LG/Mally only ship the TSV'S from US once they have the numbers of orders due to cashflow/stock issues. I wonder if Q will debit customers account right away:thinking:
Apart from the shambles I did think Courtney looked lovely in the products.

I wonder if LG/Mally only ship the TSV'S from US once they have the numbers of orders due to cashflow/stock issues. I wonder if Q will debit customers account right away:thinking:

She did, but that's her job! PS I'm positive she's had a bit of help however.

I placed my order yesterday and it's still hanging there with an option to cancel, perhaps they won't charge customers just yet.

Very odd they did not have colour samples out or show auto deliveries, very poor. I was temped to try it for the spackle concealor and I do like LG blushers but not sure after this poor show.

On the Morning show the LG international artist / ambassador
Said ‘ I don’t want to Show all the shades of concealer & blushes’
I was gobsmacked!!!... not interested in looking at charts if you want customers show the goods!!
Anyway not ordering now too much hassle between unshown goods and delayed delivery...

Oh according to friends sis in law money deducted from her account for this TSV right away!!!.... which in my mind unfair!!.. it’s more of an advanced order???

ml for ml

Worth £23 cost £10.14 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g)
Worth approx £20 cost £8.82 1 x NEW Spackle Concealer (8g) in
Worth £23 cost £10.14 1 x NEW Soft Matte Baked Bronzer (8.5g)
Worth £20 cost £8.82 1 x NEW Soft Matte Baked Blush (4.5g)
1p out on calculations above.
Worth £86 cost £37.93 incl p&p in calculations.
The other drops are approximately the same deal according to prices on LG site.

There was an interesting thread on QVC US forum the other week about Mally and LG. A woman went into Ultra which always sold both brands and no stands. Asked one of the SA and told the brands revamping. Now this is the interesting bit. Seems Mally is going into the infomercals you know the ones buy xx and if you order today get y added at no extra cost TV ads. Both Mally and Laura no longer own their own companies and are just the faces for the brands and Laura though she has shares in the company it has gone into administration after chapter 11 failed. So this could be the reason advanced orders, they will not send over to QVC UK until the know they are sold enough stock to make it worth while to ship it.

There was an interesting thread on QVC US forum the other week about Mally and LG. A woman went into Ultra which always sold both brands and no stands. Asked one of the SA and told the brands revamping. Now this is the interesting bit. Seems Mally is going into the infomercals you know the ones buy xx and if you order today get y added at no extra cost TV ads. Both Mally and Laura no longer own their own companies and are just the faces for the brands and Laura though she has shares in the company it has gone into administration after chapter 11 failed. So this could be the reason advanced orders, they will not send over to QVC UK until the know they are sold enough stock to make it worth while to ship it.

So, hypothetically speaking, if not enough stock sold to make it worth while to ship it, I won't get my TSV with the lovely peony blush that I didn't have the chance to see.

I côuldnt believe the amount of concealer la Jaeger applied to Courtney's face. She slathered it on. That tube wouldn't last long at that rate!

I doubt that they wouldn't send it over if they hadn't sold enough. I reckon it is more likely to be a monumental cock up in the production and shipping process.

They did show various models sporting different colours but I am dubious about whether they were actually wearing the peony or the Rose blush. Because if they do actually have one of each colour in the flipping building, wouldn't they actually show it to the people they want to flog it to?? I'm going to watch the recording of the 4.00 show now to see if it is any better than last night. But I shall FF through a lot as it is Chloe presenting.

I gave in & ordered, will be the peony blush with the porcelain foundation. It looked the prettiest of the blushes in that
chart of pictures online so fingers crossed.

They think we know nothing but we know everything, people power.

Ordered out of interest and I can't cancel order, lets see what unfolds. Taken a screen shot of details concealor better be 8g.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the Chapter 11 that failed? Was it a new line or something?

I côuldnt believe the amount of concealer la Jaeger applied to Courtney's face. She slathered it on. That tube wouldn't last long at that rate!

I doubt that they wouldn't send it over if they hadn't sold enough. I reckon it is more likely to be a monumental cock up in the production and shipping process.

They did show various models sporting different colours but I am dubious about whether they were actually wearing the peony or the Rose blush. Because if they do actually have one of each colour in the flipping building, wouldn't they actually show it to the people they want to flog it to?? I'm going to watch the recording of the 4.00 show now to see if it is any better than last night. But I shall FF through a lot as it is Chloe presenting.

Indeed. I couldn't help but wonder if they just put the B & B on the models & not the b & G....But it did look more glowy & less powdery....

Last edited by a moderator:
On the 4 o'clock hour they did a close up of the b&g with a crack in the middle hahaha

In case this hasn't sold out in my colours..........

..I have the B & B in fair & medium. They are too powdery for me, but I like the sound of this 'glow.' I am fair, cool undertone, Angelina Jolie/Deborah-Ann/Tara - today's model colouring .

My fair B & B looked powdery & flat, a bit sallow, perhaps slightly too pale & the medium B & B orange & dirty.

Would the porcelain B &G be too pale? I don't have doll like porcelain creamy skin. My concern re the 'light' B &G is that Jager said it had a yellow/sallow tone. Does the B & G run paler than the B & B cos of the highlighter in it?

If B &B in Fair is too pale for me, does it follow that B & G in fair will also be too pale?

Can anyone help ?

They think we know nothing but we know everything, people power.

Ordered out of interest and I can't cancel order, lets see what unfolds. Taken a screen shot of details concealor better be 8g.

I'm still able to cancel my order how odd

Latest posts

Back