Kim & Co TSV 07/02/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Kim your taking your eye off and moving from what made you unique much like to a carbon copy of other Q fashion.
    This top looks so over sized, in fact it looks like some sort of a bell tent, not at all flattering on anyone.
    Mr Dream Girl said again it looks a right old mess.

What’s with Catherine Huntley dressed looking like a throwback Andy Pandy.
    Wonder if she was going out to play following the launch

Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look and the plus sized model was asked what dress size she is, she says 16-18........a 16? an 18? .with those chesticles?

Only looked for twenty seconds then Chuntley starts adoring and drooling over herself, it's nauseating so over the channel goes.
    Likes Dream Girl , Evie , SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The TSV is a great big NO from me. I think it is one of the most unshapely tops Kim has brought to air....
    Likes Dream Girl , Evie , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Just had a look and the plus sized model was asked what dress size she is, she says 16-18........a 16? an 18? .with those chesticles?

Only looked for twenty seconds then Chuntley starts adoring and drooling over herself, it's nauseating so over the channel goes.
    I think the + size looks over 'plussed' because she's so short. 5"2,3 0r 4; (can't remember exactly which) is not a lot for all of the sz 18 to pour in to. Her face looks nice.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think it actually looks really nice and I'm tempted to get it in the red colour...I'll get my coat...
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes Tiddlywinks , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I considered buying it as it's plain and I think that a lot of Kim's patterns are too fussy. But, after 30 seconds of watching the launch, my mind was made up. A definite "no." It looked shapeless and unflattering on everyone - even Kim looked swamped in it.
    Likes Dream Girl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think it actually looks really nice and I'm tempted to get it in the red colour...I'll get my coat...
    No Tarketta each to their own wouldn’t do for us all to like this same we’d be in uniform.
    It’s just I’d like if was just normal sized without the godets at the sides with a straight hem in the pink and aqua
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely colours but it is just huge and shapeless. It's OK if you're standing to the front with your arms down but when you move your arms there's tons of fabric underneath in a kind of batwing and when the model just swished around, the fabric at the back billowed out like a sail. Not for me. I wish they wouldn't put Biagi on with fashion with all his fake commenting. He's got the fashion sense of a garden hose so what the hell would he know?

CC
    Likes Dream Girl , SisterBliss, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I like about this top are the colours. It looks shapeless on everybody and the arms look tight from the wrists to the elbows but then it billows out into a bell tent.
    As for £30 plus £3.95 delivery for a narrow polyester chiffon scarf, well it beggars belief. I love scarves, own lots and I`ve bought quite a few scarves from the link below where its 99p for standard delivery.
    https://www.seasonswholesale.co.uk/wholesale-scarves
    Thanks candycane, Akimbo thanked for this post
    Likes Evie , Dream Girl liked this post