Hubby of Ruth Frances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth Frances ?

I read the link, and if the height of excitement for the pair of them is eating 2 squares of dark chocolate in the evening, then they clearly deserve each other.

Ruth Frances ?

I read the link, and if the height of excitement for the pair of them is eating 2 squares of dark chocolate in the evening, then they clearly deserve each other.

Well she can’t risk breaking a nail :mysmilie_17:

Couldn’t think what she presented.With a Husband like that I am surprised she puts such products on her nails.After her 2nd square of dark choc she probably goes into the kitchen & woofs down Mars Bars & Pringles.

My other half is 70 in April and he is only a little bit greyer than him and imo he looks better. There was an article once comparing Nigella and Gillian Mckeith. Both are the same age and Nigella looks years younger than Gillian.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Thank you SO much for this, Loveinamist. I have not laughed as much in ages as I did at the Twitter comments. Perfect way to start a Sunday.

Ironically, for someone who lives so “naturally”, it looks like he has had quite a bit of surgery. Then I realised he’s a synth hybrid so probably part latex:

“.... at around eight in the evening he turns on his HumanCharger, a 'bright light therapy device' that 'increases mental alertness, reduces jet lag symptoms and gives you energy whenever you need it,' according to the company's website. He said he uses the £175 device to shine light into his ear and give him energy ....”

It would make a great TSV. I look forward to Flinty presenting it alongside Ruth, telling us what a bargain it is with £15 off and maximum Easy Pays (conveniently forgetting the £6.95 P&P), so we can “get it home” for £40. The irony being that as she gradually increases the pressure with her pointing and warnings of low stock, in her special “incredulous voice”, some of us get so incensed, our blood pressure rockets and we feel anything but zen.

Well, we all see daily evidence on QVC that minor zlebs are often self-involved egotists who are happy to bore us with their lifestyles. This looks like a parody, and it's depressing that it probably isn't. Do this golden couple have kids, I wonder? I can't imagine they do. Kids have a way of bringing you back down to earth when you get too fancy.

Doesn’t he mention using the Lilibeth brow shapers on his neckline to neaten up his hairline?
I’m sure I’ve heard Ruth reference his untidy neck when they are going out and trimming with the brow shaper.

Nothing healthy about coconut oil in your coffee, it has been proven to be artery clogging solid FAT and worse than sugar! So Ruth's husband isn't that enlightened.

Last edited:
Nothing healthy about coconut oil in your coffee, it has been proven to be artery clogging solid FAT and worse than sugar! So Ruth's husband isn't that enlightened.

It sounds more like he jumps on the latest trends, which says gullible more than enlightened to me.

Latest posts

Back