Alpha-H TSV 8/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been quite impressed with the Alpha H products I've bought. With my skin I can see and feel right away when something is doing it some good and this range really took away a lot of the dryness. I'll have a look but I did say I wasn't buying any more beauty. Maybe I lied.

CC

met Tom at the beauty bash what a lovely lovely man and really good looking in real life!

I got a set last year, the moisturiser,eye product and liquid gold. Tbh I am not impressed with either the liquid gold or eye product. The moisturiser is ok and being factor 50 I use when sunny, I use a factor 25 on cloudy days. The eye product has done nothing for my puffy darkish circles either . I have greasy skin and the liquid gold has made my skin feel really tight and dry.

I don't like the cleanser, butI would like the Liquid Gold, it will depend on how much the tsv is.

I notice that the size of the cleanser has shrunk from 200 to 185 ml. And the screw on tops, not the flip on ones.
The moisturiser looks new and I'm surprised that SPF is so low.

I don't like the cleanser, butI would like the Liquid Gold, it will depend on how much the tsv is.

I thought I was the only one. Seems a bit drying for me. Maybe oily skins? Feedback appreciated as I have 'some'

I notice that the size of the cleanser has shrunk from 200 to 185 ml. And the screw on tops, not the flip on ones.
The moisturiser looks new and I'm surprised that SPF is so low.

Dirty B###ards! :mysmilie_17:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back