Richard Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Did I just hear Craig say to RJ “you are doing your little gnome dance” as he was about to introduce his high energy bird food :mysmilie_11:

amusing instead of saying 200 times more flowers he said £200 more obviously got £signs in his brain:mysmilie_19:

Every time I catch a glimpse of a gardening show they are going on & on about b***** Flower Power.Do local garden centres not have products as good or even better? & seemingly the same old photos.

Every time I catch a glimpse of a gardening show they are going on & on about b***** Flower Power.Do local garden centres not have products as good or even better? & seemingly the same old photos.

Apparently he’s now given birth to the latest FP -Baby Flower Power. For seedlings, plug plants etc.

What next ?

Unless Richard Jackson has his own factory that makes all these garden products, then you can buy them elsewhere, just under a different name and lower price tag. All he's doing is putting his name on QVCs own brand, like Cozee Home, Mia Tui, Home Reflections, Centigrade and all the rest.

I don't think that's far from the truth Shoppy, he does have an 'organization' of a huge family firm -with sons etc involved. Clearly QVC has expanded the brand, and the local garden centres I inhabit don't stock his products. He is not going anywhere without a fight, and must realise that we want a fresh face hosting the gardening section. Alongside Alison Young on beauty, they must be the longest appearing 'faces' of all the departments on QVC.

Latest posts

Back