Claire's quiff !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Who on earth did Clare's hair this evening ? She had a bobble on top of her head - it did NOT suit her, it looked stooooopid. And is she looking older recently ?

I think it's the hairstyle that makes her look older,same as JR. Caught Pippa as I was scrolling round and her hair is not as long or as dark.

I think getting your hair right is a big deal as you get older. The wrong cut, length or colour (hair dye)can add years to your appearance.

I can understand the gaff if she didn't have access to the likes of Percy and Reed and Philip Kingsley, but there's no excuse for getting it wrong. I've noticed lately that the presenters all look unkempt, not groomed as if they've rolled out of bed and thought, no effort required.

I thought Clare looked awful with that quiff, she has a long shaped face and it just made it look even longer. I think it’s time she realised she’s an adult woman not a little girl and both her and Julia need a good cut and style. Last year I stopped having my hair coloured and I’ve had more compliments about my silver grey hair than I ever got before.

I can't watch Claire Sutton (or any of them come to that) but just channel hopped on QVC (which I'm doing less and less lately) to hear her declare that not drinking water can make you fat, wether this is true or not, it's not her place to give dietary advice, she's a shop assistant.

I think most of the female presenters could do with a new hair style. Imo Alison K looks much better with her short style. I have never been keen on Clare's hair/colour.

I thought Clare looked awful with that quiff, she has a long shaped face and it just made it look even longer. I think it’s time she realised she’s an adult woman not a little girl and both her and Julia need a good cut and style. Last year I stopped having my hair coloured and I’ve had more compliments about my silver grey hair than I ever got before.

I’ve decided to stop dyeing my hair. I’ve only dyed it for three years but it takes months to recover the condition from the drying effects of the dye and it’s always really dark at first to cover the grey.

I can't watch Claire Sutton (or any of them come to that) but just channel hopped on QVC (which I'm doing less and less lately) to hear her declare that not drinking water can make you fat, wether this is true or not, it's not her place to give dietary advice, she's a shop assistant.

Hope you don’t mind my two cents worth shopper! If peckish at supper time try a drink of water or an apple as late hunger pangs, I’ve found, has really been thirst.

I think a woman called 'June' arrived to do their make-up and hair. No-one's mentioned her lately.

When I first started watching Q, Clare's hair was a lovely blonde colour and shaped in a flicked up bob just below her chin, and she didn't wear eye liner on her bottom lids. She looked fresh and young. Over the years her hair has got longer, is now a gingery colour and her eyes look 'tired', not helped by the all around eyeliner - a look favoured by older women, a la Joan Collins, but not very flattering.

Aside from the weird quiff she recently sported, I've seen her with her hair swept up, but equally not in a flattering way, but again like someone older than her years. e.g. I always thought Anita Dobson was attractive on East Enders, but though she may have gracefully let her hair go grey, her hairstyle is a disaster ! She is the same age as me, Jo Lumley, Lulu and Twiggy, but you'd be forgiven in thinking she was our collective grandmother !

Similar to a comment above, a hairstyle can make or break you in the age related stakes. I'm currently sporting a Jo Wood look, totally different to how my Mum would look at age 70, which was 1995 and not THAT long ago !!!

Hope you don’t mind my two cents worth shopper! If peckish at supper time try a drink of water or an apple as late hunger pangs, I’ve found, has really been thirst.

You can have four cents if you want Liam, I'm generous like that. :mysmilie_17:
Yes I have heard that you can fill your tummy with water to aid the body to digest food easier and stave off hunger pangs, and all our cells need it, but Claire just meant simply that not drinking any water at all makes you fat, just not drinking any, not to cure hunger pangs just makes you fat......confused? you will be. :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_3:

I usually find that hunger pangs mean I haven't eaten enough at tea time (or just greed) :mysmilie_17:

CC

You can have four cents if you want Liam, I'm generous like that. :mysmilie_17:
Yes I have heard that you can fill your tummy with water to aid the body to digest food easier and stave off hunger pangs, and all our cells need it, but Claire just meant simply that not drinking any water at all makes you fat, just not drinking any, not to cure hunger pangs just makes you fat......confused? you will be. :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_3:

:mysmilie_518::mysmilie_854::mysmilie_467::mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back