Bundleberry firework bulb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Q customers should ask for pictures in factories/labs etc, design meetings, mood boards etc. and the design drawings.
Plus anything else that proves these people are hands on with designing, developing, production and manufacturing.
Instead of look at me, here I am stood next to one of my items, here’s a picture of me by a rail.
Plus here I’m at my brand press release and this is one of my items on my body or in my kitchen or in the downstairs W.C.

[/B]

Clearly Ruth and the others who 'front' a range (also the likes of Snowden and Mone for the 'eek ), don't sit for hours in front of a design programme on a computer or at a drawing board, trying to come up with new 'designs' for QVC. Its not their skill set and don't have the time, but love to make you think they do.

Does Posh Beckham have the design skills to make her outfits - of course not. There are a team of professional designers who know their job, and no doubt Ruth et al might suggest a zip or a button just for the credibility of 'input', and the next time they see the garment is when they turn up to do the show. For all we care it may as well be Sooty and Sweep doing the guesting.

Consider how many times even Kelly Hoppen hasn't a clue as to what QVC are calling the colour of a product, and even once indicated she hadn't seen the design !!!!! What the hell ?

No, its all a huge con and marketing tool used by QVC. M & S have Holly Willoughby - and do we really believe she actually designs what she wears ? of course not, but she gets paid handsomely for the 'fairy tale' !!

For all we care it may as well be Sooty and Sweep doing the.......

Oh I'd love to see that

That is obvs an advertorial.....but good find!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it's kicking off on Facebook again. Seems QVC are giving credit notes and not refunds for the faulty lamps. Someone quoting says dangerous electric goods replacement, repair or refunds under the consumer laws.

Oh, it's kicking off on Facebook again. Seems QVC are giving credit notes and not refunds for the faulty lamps. Someone quoting says dangerous electric goods replacement, repair or refunds under the consumer laws.

Darn it, I can't find this on the Q FB page - whereabouts is it on there, Donna?

Darn it, I can't find this on the Q FB page - whereabouts is it on there, Donna?

I can't see it either

WOW!!! It has totally gone now!

Someone asked why they were being given a credit note for the faulty lamps and not a refund. Another replied, "Oh so only those that shout loud enough get a refund the rest just get a credit note!" Then the person I quoted said under consumer law faulty electric goods replacement, repair or refund. QVC should not be giving credit notes. Another said QVC sold faulty goods but by giving a credit note wanting customers to spend the money only with them this was not fair and it wasn't the customer's fault.

Latest posts

Back