Lab tsv 10/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey another LAB TSV, one on 27th Jan and then this one, only 2 weeks between them! :mysmilie_10:

TSV 10/2 Dyson Hair Care?

A number of people on the QVC Facebook have been asking about a Dyson TSV on 10th Feb being a Dyson Haircare item. No idea where this is coming from as the online guide only goes up to the first week in Feb.

But they are getting very excited about it. Wonder if a new improved Dyson Hairdryer is coming and they want to be rid of the older version?:wonder::wonder:

A number of people on the QVC Facebook have been asking about a Dyson TSV on 10th Feb being a Dyson Haircare item. No idea where this is coming from as the online guide only goes up to the first week in Feb.

But they are getting very excited about it. Wonder if a new improved Dyson Hairdryer is coming and they want to be rid of the older version?:wonder::wonder:

they are incorrect as usual

the 12am hour shows LAB, Dyson Haircare which means its a LAB TSV & the rest of the hour is Dyson Haircare (hairdryer/airwrap)

There are no Dyson hours that day so not likely. Pretty sure TSV is from LAB as they do have hours.

I thought it all very weird the sudden group of people posting about it? Strangely the posts have disappeared now.

Ooh was there a few? When I looked on Q FB there was just one post about it with couple replies.

TSV is Tear Drop Facial Microdermabrasion System in choice of 4 colours

LAB Microderm-pro with Diamond Tip 30 Filters & Gold Collagen Mask
Item Number: 402498
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.98
P&P £3.95

The Microderm-pro from LAB Life + Beauty is a professional microdermabrasion facial tool, with a real diamond tip designed to gently exfoliate your skin, plus a Gold Collagen Plasma Mask, which works to help hydrate and re-balance your complexion. Tackle fine lines and minor imperfections with the help of this superb skincare system, and give yourself a quick yet effective pampering facial from the comfort of your own home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Microderm-pro and Gold Collagen Mask individually, directly from LAB, you'd pay £107, plus P&P. So to get both for our Today's Special Value price of just £58.98, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of £47.57.

A healthy glow - the microdermabrasion handheld device features gentle suction ability, designed to remove dead skin cells as you buff the skin with the exfoliation tip, working to leave the skin feeling firmer, smoother, and looking fresher and more youthful. This innovative tool also works to help increase the absorption of serums into the skin.

The golden ticket - to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles further, use the included LAB Life Beauty Gold Collagen Plasma Mask and enjoy a truly salon-quality experience at home. The mask can be used on its own or after the Microderm-pro treatment.

Portable beauty - this lightweight, handheld device has a sleek, modern design and comes in a choice of four delightfully fresh colours; Coral, Pink, Purple and Grey. It also comes with its own travel pouch for easy portability - so you can treat yourself to some pampering wherever you are!

Contains:

1 x Microderm-pro device (wireless)
1 x diamond face tip - designed to exfoliate your skin. Tips last up to 3 - 6 months and are removable and replaceable
1 x Gold Collagen Plasma Mask - created to hydrate and re-balance the skin, as well as helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Features a blend of collagen, gold dust, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin, suspended in plasma and sealed in foil
2 x massage tips - to massage the skin and stimulate cell surface circulation
1 x cleaning brush
30 x filters - designed to help stop small particles/debris from entering and clogging the suction motor
1 x travel pouch
1 x USB charging cable
1 x user guide

Colour options:

Coral
Pink
Purple
Grey

How to use:
Microderm-pro:

Cleanse and dry face before starting the treatment
With the diamond tip attached, turn on the device and place the tip against the area of skin you want to treat
Use even motions to gently exfoliate areas such as the face, body, hands and feet
Use your free hand to hold the skin on your face taught.
Pass over each line of the face once with the diamond tip
Use 1 - 2 times per week

Gold Collagen Plasma Mask:

Apply to clean, dry skin for 15 minutes once a week or after your Microderm-pro treatment as preferred

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402498

Well I hope this is better than the last Lab offering the facial lifting thing.I embarrassingly admit to falling for that and cost me a small fortune to return.The reviews are dire & I mean dire just over 1 star with someone asking why on earth QVC are selling such a brand.It is not shown on the usual listings under a search for Lab but because I bought one (there I have said it again) it is listed under my purchase list.I will not be going for this even if they give impressive demos!

Latest posts

Back