Lab tsv 10/02/19 - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone recall a similar gadget a while back that sucked the skin the same.
    Only this one left a trail of powder behind like the models had rubbed powder into their skin prior to the demo.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    Well I hope this is better than the last Lab offering the facial lifting thing.I embarrassingly admit to falling for that and cost me a small fortune to return.The reviews are dire & I mean dire just over 1 star with someone asking why on earth QVC are selling such a brand.It is not shown on the usual listings under a search for Lab but because I bought one (there I have said it again) it is listed under my purchase list.I will not be going for this even if they give impressive demos!
    Sorry, I'm not being unkind, but

Was it the hanibal lecter thingy? Oh nooooo.....
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

SisterBliss, No it was a small hand held device that you moved over your skin.It had to be used with water based products.It isn’t on the website so not in stock which is surprising with the number that would have been returned but with the reviews nobody would touch it anyway.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

JF was wittering on that she noticed a blackhead near her eye and this marvellous gadget removed it - she then proceeded to do a demonstration and ended up with a very bright red circular mark on her skin - camera panned away and piece of hair plonked over the offending circular red mark ....

Post Thanks / Like

I would never buy these gadgets and the thought of micro dermabrasion is deeply disturbing
    Likes shopperholic , Lilo Lil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lilo Lil View Post
    JF was wittering on that she noticed a blackhead near her eye and this marvellous gadget removed it - she then proceeded to do a demonstration and ended up with a very bright red circular mark on her skin - camera panned away and piece of hair plonked over the offending circular red mark ....
    I noticed that too and replayed the midnight launch video again to be sure. It's about 7.59 minutes into the video and I think she holds it over the area on her face for too long. If she had been using the gadget at home as she claimed then I would think she would know not to do that. Surely a good exfoliator would have the same effect for a lot less money and time taken.
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the brand is created by sisters and they own 3 horses (!)

http://lab-lifeandbeauty.com/about-lab
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Claire said something this morning along the lines ‘you could be wary of having this done in a salon’ I thought that was a bit of an insult to any qualified therapist who would not go ahead with a treatment that was not suitable for you.As if you would buy this gadget which would be safer?
    Likes Evie , shopperholic , Linwood liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    SisterBliss, No it was a small hand held device that you moved over your skin.It had to be used with water based products.It isnít on the website so not in stock which is surprising with the number that would have been returned but with the reviews nobody would touch it anyway.
    I'm afraid I hold my hand up to this one as well. I used it with the half ton of prolagene gel I had kicking around and I did do the programme every night but to be honest I didn't see any difference at all and now I couldn't even tell you where it is. Idiot me should have returned it but the monstrously huge box put me off. Complete waste of money I could do with in my pocket instead of giving it to the ladies with the 3 horses.

CC
    Likes Lilo Lil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Another one who that gadget as well ...

Likes candycane liked this post