Lab tsv 10/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone recall a similar gadget a while back that sucked the skin the same.
Only this one left a trail of powder behind like the models had rubbed powder into their skin prior to the demo.

Well I hope this is better than the last Lab offering the facial lifting thing.I embarrassingly admit to falling for that and cost me a small fortune to return.The reviews are dire & I mean dire just over 1 star with someone asking why on earth QVC are selling such a brand.It is not shown on the usual listings under a search for Lab but because I bought one (there I have said it again) it is listed under my purchase list.I will not be going for this even if they give impressive demos!

Sorry, I'm not being unkind, but :mysmilie_15:

Was it the hanibal lecter thingy? Oh nooooo.....

SisterBliss, No it was a small hand held device that you moved over your skin.It had to be used with water based products.It isn’t on the website so not in stock which is surprising with the number that would have been returned but with the reviews nobody would touch it anyway.

JF was wittering on that she noticed a blackhead near her eye and this marvellous gadget removed it - she then proceeded to do a demonstration and ended up with a very bright red circular mark on her skin - camera panned away and piece of hair plonked over the offending circular red mark ....

I would never buy these gadgets and the thought of micro dermabrasion is deeply disturbing

JF was wittering on that she noticed a blackhead near her eye and this marvellous gadget removed it - she then proceeded to do a demonstration and ended up with a very bright red circular mark on her skin - camera panned away and piece of hair plonked over the offending circular red mark ....

I noticed that too and replayed the midnight launch video again to be sure. It's about 7.59 minutes into the video and I think she holds it over the area on her face for too long. If she had been using the gadget at home as she claimed then I would think she would know not to do that. Surely a good exfoliator would have the same effect for a lot less money and time taken.

Claire said something this morning along the lines ‘you could be wary of having this done in a salon’ I thought that was a bit of an insult to any qualified therapist who would not go ahead with a treatment that was not suitable for you.As if you would buy this gadget which would be safer?

SisterBliss, No it was a small hand held device that you moved over your skin.It had to be used with water based products.It isn’t on the website so not in stock which is surprising with the number that would have been returned but with the reviews nobody would touch it anyway.

I'm afraid I hold my hand up to this one as well. I used it with the half ton of prolagene gel I had kicking around and I did do the programme every night but to be honest I didn't see any difference at all and now I couldn't even tell you where it is. Idiot me should have returned it but the monstrously huge box put me off. Complete waste of money I could do with in my pocket instead of giving it to the ladies with the 3 horses.

CC

Latest posts

Back