Shark Homecare TSV 11/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a flying visit and a sincere thank you for recommending the Shark I bought in 2018; it's doing me proud cleaning our new house (which I haven't painted shades of grey Julia!). I was concerned at first that it seemed heavy compared with my old Oreck and cordless Vax but it's well balanced. I'd recommend the brand!

Shark Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK TSV 11/02/19 QVC Price £160 so will be lower as a TSV
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808614

The Shark Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK offers powerful cleaning on both your hard floors and carpets, as well as the convenience of a handheld machine, all in one lightweight, slim and easy-to-manoeuvre device. Boasting an 8m (26ft 2") cord for continuous power with incredible reach and range, plus extra crevice and upholstery tools, no cleaning task is too tough for this innovative vacuum cleaner.
Handheld convenience - as well as offering impressive upright cleaning, this versatile vacuum also transforms into a lightweight handheld machine so that you can easily vacuum stairs, upholstery and vehicles. The extended reach wand also makes it easy to clean curtains, ceilings and high surfaces.

Tackle every task - combining the clean-anywhere freedom of a cordless vacuum, thanks to its super slim and agile design, with the added assurance of continuous power, courtesy of the long cord, this stick vacuum cleaner is the perfect choice for tackling an array of home cleaning tasks.

Any floor, any time - great at picking up dirt, dust and debris on both carpet and hard floor, simply select a floor setting with the conveniently-located hand controls and get cleaning!

The right tools for the job - the included crevice and upholstery tools are ideal for sucking up dust in hard-to reach places and vacuuming up those inevitable sofa crumbs. The Easy-Empty dust cup also makes it effortless to get rid of the mess you collect.

What's in the box?
1 x Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK
1 x crevice tool 12.7cm (5")
1 x articulated upholstery tool
1 x instruction booklet

All measurements are approximate

View attachment 16896

View attachment 16897

View attachment 16898

View attachment 16899

View attachment 16900

This stick vacuum is £169.99 on Amazon and Shark directly with no p&p.
There is only £4.00off from Qvc and there is postage.Is it good value I certainly do not think so.

This stick vacuum is £169.99 on Amazon and Shark directly with no p&p.
There is only £4.00off from Qvc and there is postage.Is it good value I certainly do not think so.

if you read i put "QVC Price £160 so will be lower as a TSV" so the price will be a lot lower as a tsv i just posted the QVC Price to give you an idea of what it will go up to after the day

Sorry I forgot that the qvc price I must have had a dizzy moment.I need a shark as my daughter has one.
I need one

I bought the DuoClean here in September and it's been excellent (even though the reviews are very mixed).

Someone I know has a corded Shark vacuum cleaner and it is very good. I really like cordless but just haven't found anything that will properly deal with dog hair. I have a heavy duty Dyson that deals with the hair but it's like pushing a bus around the room and the GTech K9 that I bought at huge expense is pretty tame. Might have a look and give it a trial run.

CC

Shark Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK
Item Number: 808614
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £114.96
P&P £4.95

The Shark Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK offers powerful cleaning on both your hard floors and carpets, as well as the convenience of a handheld machine, all in one lightweight, slim and easy-to-manoeuvre device. Boasting an 8m (26ft 2") cord for continuous power with incredible reach and range, plus extra crevice and upholstery tools, no cleaning task is too tough for this innovative vacuum cleaner.

Handheld convenience - as well as offering impressive upright cleaning, this versatile vacuum also transforms into a lightweight handheld machine so that you can easily vacuum stairs, upholstery and vehicles. The extended reach wand also makes it easy to clean curtains, ceilings and high surfaces.

Tackle every task - combining the clean-anywhere freedom of a cordless vacuum, thanks to its super slim and agile design, with the added assurance of continuous power, courtesy of the long cord, this stick vacuum cleaner is the perfect choice for tackling an array of home cleaning tasks.

Any floor, any time - great at picking up dirt, dust and debris on both carpet and hard floor, simply select a floor setting with the conveniently-located hand controls and get cleaning!

The right tools for the job - the included crevice and upholstery tools are ideal for sucking up dust in hard-to reach places and vacuuming up those inevitable sofa crumbs. The Easy-Empty dust cup also makes it effortless to get rid of the mess you collect.

What's in the box?

1 x Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner HV330UK
1 x crevice tool 12.7cm (5")
1 x articulated upholstery tool
1 x instruction booklet

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808614

I quite like the look of this item however wouldn't want to line QVC's coffers and encourage that horrible little man to return. There are many decent stick vacs out there. I shall probably go for a German brand.

I wondered if it would be that annoying small man and haven't watched any of it. I think the item is a good price but do I REALLY need another hoover that will delight me for 6 weeks then not cut it. I'm not looking. Hopefully by the time I get back from work it will have sold out.

CC

Latest posts

Back