Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hoping for the citrus to be honest, but if it's a good price I'll probably get it whatever.

I imagine this will have the usual products in it. Haven't bought an ABC TSV for quite a while but my son did enjoy using the bodywash. Depending on price I may go for this, would be nice though if there was something a bit different in it. Used the Femigel product for menopausal problems and found it excellent, but doubt that would be part of the TSV, only of use for a minority of people.

I imagine this will have the usual products in it. Haven't bought an ABC TSV for quite a while but my son did enjoy using the bodywash. Depending on price I may go for this, would be nice though if there was something a bit different in it. Used the Femigel product for menopausal problems and found it excellent, but doubt that would be part of the TSV, only of use for a minority of people.

excatly thats why they sell that on its own cause it wont be in a tsv as a tsv has to appeal to as many as possible so the basics are most likely with a new proudct or two ect

I`m sure I`ve seen a clip somewhere and its a litre of original skinwash, a packet of wipes and a CHOICE of either 500ml of citrus or 500ml of lavender.

I`m sure I`ve seen a clip somewhere and its a litre of original skinwash, a packet of wipes and a CHOICE of either 500ml of citrus or 500ml of lavender.

I have still got some of the wipes from a few years ago when I bought them as a OTI, so would prefer the trio of skinwashes, however will still probably buy if its the two skinwashes with the wipes, haven't tried the citrus so would go for that.

Yeah that sounds about right because they’ve uploaded each one sold separately on QVC website so they can do that thing when they add up all the items separately, you know just so you can see what a good deal you’re getting. :mysmilie_3:

The last TSV had a litre of the original Skinwash, and a half litre of citrus with a pack of wipes, it actually worked out better value to buy the litre and refill for £40, it’s there again so looks like it could be more economical to do that again.

Yep it does say in clip it is a choice and you get pack of wipes.

Citrus option with wipes then it is for me, would have liked the bottle of tea tree oil too but have ordered this off Amazon

I've decided, if it's under £30.00 inc postage, I'm getting the citrus, if it's one penny over, they can forget it.
If we were getting all three bottles, I would have said £40.00, but £30.00 is definitely as high as I'm willing to go for only two bottles.

I think £30 for a litre and a half is still expensive, especially when you add on the £6 postage, wouldn't you think the tight buggers would've made the citrus/lavender litre sizes to reward their loyal customers. If I remember rightly last year, for the same TSV, it was £35 plus £6 postage, because I remember thinking how that wasn't special value especially when there was two litres of the original on QVCs website for £40 plus £5 postage which meant you was getting an extra 500ml for £5, working out better value.

I really don't want any more wipes, I would go for the skin wash but not if its with wipes.

I buy Clinell blue hand wipes from Amazon. A box of 100 individually wrapped wipes that never dry out and can be slipped into a pocket. Normally less than £6 a box. I've had one box for £4.

Yes, the packaging goes to landfill (as do the wipes), and no, they're not a "natural" product - although the ABC wipes have a tiny amount of tea tree oil, they're hardly natural - I'm happier knowing that the wipes I use when I'm out and about will definitely kill bacteria and viruses. They're wet enough to clean my hands, my OH's hands, my crutch handles and the table we're about to have a cuppa on. They're still wet enough to fold back into the wrapper to pull out again and clean the toilet I always end up on after said cuppa, too.

A cuppa is never just a single cuppa for a tea drinker that likes it in a pot. With extra water :blush:

I don't use a handbag as it gets in the way of crutches so these are brilliant. I always have a few in every pocket I have.

After having Noro over a decade ago I'm over-careful. I NEVER want that again!

I get coconut wipes from Savers. I also carry around with me some Dettol spray which I decanted into a 30ml spray bottle.

Latest posts

Back