Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have used this tea tree oil for years. The quality and potency is superb - as good as if not better than many double the price and at only £3 a bottle the price is amazing:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/...ponse-pure-100-tea-tree-oil-10ml/910000261348

That does seem a good price. Tea tree isn't expensive to make, so shouldn't be expensive to buy. Packaging & branding adds £. Not all tea tree is equal however. You want one from Australia with a good herby camphorous scent.

It's live, a bit dearer than I was hoping for but I've gone for it anyway, went for the Citrus, you are correct Shopperholic, the pack of wipes is a poor substitute for the large bottle of neat tea tree. However, the boys have been asking for the bodywash for their spots and claim that the ABC is far better, so I will hope for good results.

It's live, a bit dearer than I was hoping for but I've gone for it anyway, went for the Citrus, you are correct Shopperholic, the pack of wipes is a poor substitute for the large bottle of neat tea tree. However, the boys have been asking for the bodywash for their spots and claim that the ABC is far better, so I will hope for good results.

That's a really poor TSV, it's the same as the last one so not very imaginative, you think they'd have put something better value than the wipes, they've knocked £3 off from the last TSV price. The litre bottle and refill means for an extra £8 your get another litre, don't know how they can call it "special" certainly not value.

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Skinwash & Wipes Collection
Item Number 238005
QVC Price £46.00
TSV Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This Skin Wash Collection from Australian Bodycare features a super-sized bottle of the bestselling Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash, a packet of 24 Wet Wipes, plus a 500ml bottle of Skin Wash in your choice of bright Citrus or French Lavender. Discover the power of tea tree with this fantastic set full of gentle yet effective formulas, which will help to cleanse the whole family from top to toe.

Super-sized Skin Wash - Australian Bodycare’s top-rated product works to cleanse blocked pores and remove dirt, sweat and excess oil, while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin.

The magic of tea tree - discover the soothing properties of tea tree oil. This collection will help you protect your skin as you cleanse, working every day to leave you feeling hygienically clean

Have the whole family covered - this collection is suitable for the whole family to use thanks to their gentle formulas, and with the supersize Skin Wash and 24 Wet Wipes, you can rest assured that your everyday skincare needs are covered for weeks on end.

Stay stocked up - choose the Auto Delivery option and enjoy two further drops of the same collection in 60 and 120 days at the same great price you are paying today.

Contains a choice of:
Citrus option:
1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - a top-rated, bestselling body and face wash, infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerin, and developed to be suitable for everyday use. Features a handy lockable pump
1 x Citrus Skin Wash (500ml) - a beautifully bright lemon, lime and orange scented cleanser, combined with the classic Skin Wash formula, tea tree and thyme oil to give you all-over skin freshness. Features a handy lockable pump
24 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes - these hygienic wet wipes contain 1% tea tree oil, and are alcohol- and fragrance-free. Gentle and soft on the skin, they can be used on the face and body for everything from cleansing and soothing, to removing stubborn make-up
Or:
Lavender option:
1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - a top-rated, bestselling body and face wash, infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerin, and developed to be suitable for everyday use. Features a handy lockable pump
1 x Lavender Skin Wash (500ml) - infused with French lavender and tea tree oil that leave a fresh, light floral aroma lingering on the skin and in the bathroom. This skin wash leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean as well as moisturised and invigorated. Features a handy lockable pump
24 x Lavender Wet Wipes - these hygienic wet wipes contain 1% tea tree oil, and are infused with French lavender. Gentle and soft on the skin, they can be used on the face and body for everything from cleansing and soothing, to removing stubborn make-up

https://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-3-Piece-Skinwash-&-Wipes-Collection.product.238005.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-3-Piece-Skinwash-&-Wipes-Collection.product.239070.html

ml for ml

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) Worth £32.52 (QVC) cost £19.15
1 x Skin Wash (500ml) -Worth 24.50 (QVC) cost £14.43
24 x Wet Wipes - Worth £3.99 (Look Fantastic) cost £2.35
Total Worth £61.01 total cost incl p&p in calculations £35.93.

Offer here in the link below for 1 litre original skinwash with 500ml lavender skinwash and 100ml tea tree spray. It`s £41.95 but use code VAL10 at checkout and you get £10 off so its £31.95. Delivery cost is the same as Q at £3.95 but is capped so if you want to order anything else it stays the same.
https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/aus...r?___store=english&nosto=nosto-page-category1

Annette often says that QVC is the only official retailer of the 1litre skinwash, and this set - while it's definitely a good deal - is identical to the Today’s Special Value from April 2017. So just wondering if maybe this is old stock?

Annette often says that QVC is the only official retailer of the 1litre skinwash, and this set - while it's definitely a good deal - is identical to the Today’s Special Value from April 2017. So just wondering if maybe this is old stock?

Well there must be an awful lot of 1 litre left over stock then because a few seconds google online shows 6 websites selling it and that`s just the first page of the google result !

Well there must be an awful lot of 1 litre left over stock then because a few seconds google online shows 6 websites selling it and that`s just the first page of the google result !

No, I’m just saying that if this set comes pre-packaged together in the one box, it could well have come from QVC and be old stock.

Sadly what guests and presenters say on screen can often be taken with a huge pinch of salt as we`ve seen many times when they say products can only be found in certain colours sizes or combinations on QVC.

Sadly what guests and presenters say on screen can often be taken with a huge pinch of salt as we`ve seen many times when they say products can only be found in certain colours sizes or combinations on QVC.

Agreed. But if QVC is selling a kit of products cheaper than a small retailer would pay for them wholesale, there’s nothing to stop them buying from QVC and reselling them on their own website at a higher price.

Agreed. But if QVC is selling a kit of products cheaper than a small retailer would pay for them wholesale, there’s nothing to stop them buying from QVC and reselling them on their own website at a higher price.

Salon skincare is worldwide and I daresay there`s nothing stopping ABC from trading with other outlets in bulk for all Annette may say otherwise.
https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/about-us/

Of course they do. But QVC can order tens of thousands of an item so will always get a better deal than a smaller retailer.

ABC has a trade website so there`s nothing stopping any business buying in bulk but maybe as you say not as many as Q buy and then putting together their own sets to sell to customers and maybe they are happier with a smaller profit than Q because of lower overheads, less staff etc. I can view their trade website but you can`t access their wholesale prices unless you`re a registered buyer but it would be interesting to see how much they charge wholesale for their stuff.
https://www.australianbodycare.com/

ml for ml

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) Worth £32.52 (QVC) cost £19.15
1 x Skin Wash (500ml) -Worth 24.50 (QVC) cost £14.43
24 x Wet Wipes - Worth £3.99 (Look Fantastic) cost £2.35
Total Worth £61.01 total cost incl p&p in calculations £35.93.

Thanks Lloyd that makes me feel a bit better about buying it

They’re doing that deceiving thing they do again, alerting people that for one bottle of litre ABC is £33 but fail to mention you can get two litres for £40.50.....tut tut.

I love ABC and won’t use anything else. I love the skin wash and the wipes and make sure I never run out. I also use the soap. It’s the cleanest freshest range. I am diabetic and have various skin complaints which this treats wonderfully.

The actual Tea Tree oil, I first bought in Australia. I won’t go anywhere withou the wipes they are in my car, as well as the house. Terrific and honest range.

Offer here in the link below for 1 litre original skinwash with 500ml lavender skinwash and 100ml tea tree spray. It`s £41.95 but use code VAL10 at checkout and you get £10 off so its £31.95. Delivery cost is the same as Q at £3.95 but is capped so if you want to order anything else it stays the same.
https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/aus...r?___store=english&nosto=nosto-page-category1

Great thanks! Good bits & bobs on site....Have you used this company - are they reasonable?

Great thanks! Good bits & bobs on site....Have you used this company - are they reasonable?

Yes I`ve used them SB. I`m on their email list so I get offer codes from time to time. Haven`t bought any ABC from them though, its a brand I no longer use haven`t bought it for years.

Latest posts

Back