Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great thanks! Good bits & bobs on site....Have you used this company - are they reasonable?

I've used them a few times. They're a bit slow with delivery at times and you have to check your basket as sometimes they've allowed an order through but not sent as some of the items haven't come under one of the offers.

Of course they do. But QVC can order tens of thousands of an item so will always get a better deal than a smaller retailer.

I don’t agree, I’ve seen loads of things QVC are selling way cheaper in other retailers. There are more people who will pass through retailers doors like Boots, Superdrug, Marks and Sparks than there ever will be on QVC.

I don’t agree, I’ve seen loads of things QVC are selling way cheaper in other retailers. There are more people who will pass through retailers doors like Boots, Superdrug, Marks and Sparks than there ever will be on QVC.

Yes, but my point was about smaller retailers and independent websites who could never order the same volume of stock as QVC - or, for that matter, Boots, M&S, Superdrug etc.

I have ordered my tsv even though I don't use the wipes. I will give them away to someone I know will use them. I like to have one litre in reserve and I am well down my last bottle.

Yes, but my point was about smaller retailers and independent websites who could never order the same volume of stock as QVC - or, for that matter, Boots, M&S, Superdrug etc.

We don’t know QVCs stock levels, I know this TSV sells a lot, but I can pretty much put money on Marks and Sparks sell a lot more clothes.

We don’t know QVCs stock levels, I know this TSV sells a lot, but I can pretty much put money on Marks and Sparks sell a lot more clothes.

I don’t doubt that. And M&S will be able to negotiate a far better deal with a supplier because of the volumes they order than a small retailer buying from the same company. Which was my original point.

I don’t doubt that. And M&S will be able to negotiate a far better deal with a supplier because of the volumes they order than a small retailer buying from the same company. Which was my original point.

Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you was classing Boots, M&S and Superdrug as small companies.

TSV arrived yesterday - citrus option - to me, it smells like Sherbet Lemon sweets! I quite like it, but may tire of it quickly.
The wipes, well no wonder they dry out in no time, mine aren’t even sealed properly, the sticky plastic bit that’s supposed to reseal the pack has been put on ‘skew wiff’, leaving the wipes already exposed to air before I’ve even opened the damn things! Good job I didn’t want them.

TSV arrived yesterday - citrus option - to me, it smells like Sherbet Lemon sweets! I quite like it, but may tire of it quickly.
The wipes, well no wonder they dry out in no time, mine aren’t even sealed properly, the sticky plastic bit that’s supposed to reseal the pack has been put on ‘skew wiff’, leaving the wipes already exposed to air before I’ve even opened the damn things! Good job I didn’t want them.

Ring CS they may offer a partial refund.

Lemon sherbet is a big improvement on the lemongrass I could smell in the last TSV. If I'd known it was going to lose that smell and gain the sherbet smell I'd have bought it!

interpretation of fragrance is so personal though, isn't it? What smells of lemongrass to one person might smell of sherbert lemons to another. For example, I can't smell Freesias, never have been able to. Mr L thinks this is hilarious, and keeps buying them for me and telling me they smell gorgeous, but nope, I can't smell a thing! The head of the Metropolitan police was on record last week as saying she can't smell cannabis - well, neither can I! It put me at a distinct disadvantage in my former profession, working with mental health patients. We even had a police officer come and set light to some in class, so that we would know what it smelled like, and I couldn't smell anything different to normal smoke!

Latest posts

Back