Post Thanks / Like

Wink Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19

apparently the next Australian Bodycare TSV is on the 12/02/19
    Thanks alter ego , norrie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

be nice if the put a supersize Lavender bodywash

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping for the citrus to be honest, but if it's a good price I'll probably get it whatever.
    Likes Bluebell , lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I imagine this will have the usual products in it. Haven't bought an ABC TSV for quite a while but my son did enjoy using the bodywash. Depending on price I may go for this, would be nice though if there was something a bit different in it. Used the Femigel product for menopausal problems and found it excellent, but doubt that would be part of the TSV, only of use for a minority of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackanory View Post
    I imagine this will have the usual products in it. Haven't bought an ABC TSV for quite a while but my son did enjoy using the bodywash. Depending on price I may go for this, would be nice though if there was something a bit different in it. Used the Femigel product for menopausal problems and found it excellent, but doubt that would be part of the TSV, only of use for a minority of people.
    excatly thats why they sell that on its own cause it wont be in a tsv as a tsv has to appeal to as many as possible so the basics are most likely with a new proudct or two ect

Post Thanks / Like

500ml of each by the looks of it
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SCW, crickey that's a lot of skinwash, hope its a good price x

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure I`ve seen a clip somewhere and its a litre of original skinwash, a packet of wipes and a CHOICE of either 500ml of citrus or 500ml of lavender.
    Thanks Sazza , Jackanory thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    I`m sure I`ve seen a clip somewhere and its a litre of original skinwash, a packet of wipes and a CHOICE of either 500ml of citrus or 500ml of lavender.
    I have still got some of the wipes from a few years ago when I bought them as a OTI, so would prefer the trio of skinwashes, however will still probably buy if its the two skinwashes with the wipes, haven't tried the citrus so would go for that.
    Likes Bluebell liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right because they’ve uploaded each one sold separately on QVC website so they can do that thing when they add up all the items separately, you know just so you can see what a good deal you’re getting.

The last TSV had a litre of the original Skinwash, and a half litre of citrus with a pack of wipes, it actually worked out better value to buy the litre and refill for 40, it’s there again so looks like it could be more economical to do that again.