Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    I`m sure I`ve seen a clip somewhere and its a litre of original skinwash, a packet of wipes and a CHOICE of either 500ml of citrus or 500ml of lavender.
    Yep it does say in clip it is a choice and you get pack of wipes.

Likes shopperholic , Jackanory liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Citrus option with wipes then it is for me, would have liked the bottle of tea tree oil too but have ordered this off Amazon
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've decided, if it's under 30.00 inc postage, I'm getting the citrus, if it's one penny over, they can forget it.
    If we were getting all three bottles, I would have said 40.00, but 30.00 is definitely as high as I'm willing to go for only two bottles.

Post Thanks / Like

I think 30 for a litre and a half is still expensive, especially when you add on the 6 postage, wouldn't you think the tight buggers would've made the citrus/lavender litre sizes to reward their loyal customers. If I remember rightly last year, for the same TSV, it was 35 plus 6 postage, because I remember thinking how that wasn't special value especially when there was two litres of the original on QVCs website for 40 plus 5 postage which meant you was getting an extra 500ml for 5, working out better value.
    Likes MrMarple , lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Citrus for me but all depends on price, cant see it being under 30!
    Likes Kathy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Yep it does say in clip it is a choice and you get pack of wipes.
    Handy for when you've had to hold onto the handrail on an escalator.
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't want any more wipes, I would go for the skin wash but not if its with wipes.
    Likes Pick-a-Lily , Bluebell liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the dry out Wipes that are no good after a weeks storage. waste of money imo
    Likes loujareth , Bluebell liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I buy Clinell blue hand wipes from Amazon. A box of 100 individually wrapped wipes that never dry out and can be slipped into a pocket. Normally less than 6 a box. I've had one box for 4.

Yes, the packaging goes to landfill (as do the wipes), and no, they're not a "natural" product - although the ABC wipes have a tiny amount of tea tree oil, they're hardly natural - I'm happier knowing that the wipes I use when I'm out and about will definitely kill bacteria and viruses. They're wet enough to clean my hands, my OH's hands, my crutch handles and the table we're about to have a cuppa on. They're still wet enough to fold back into the wrapper to pull out again and clean the toilet I always end up on after said cuppa, too.

A cuppa is never just a single cuppa for a tea drinker that likes it in a pot. With extra water

I don't use a handbag as it gets in the way of crutches so these are brilliant. I always have a few in every pocket I have.

After having Noro over a decade ago I'm over-careful. I NEVER want that again!
    Likes SisterBliss, llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I get coconut wipes from Savers. I also carry around with me some Dettol spray which I decanted into a 30ml spray bottle.
    Likes alter ego liked this post