Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19 - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like wipes tbh and dont use them.

Post Thanks / Like

The wipes that you can buy in some places for 2, is just a way of bulking the TSV up making it look like you're getting more for your money.......you're not.
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I only use wipes when we`re abroad on holiday. They`re handy for sweaty/sandy hands and useful for a quick wipe over on a plane or a beach but to be honest the ABC wipes I once got with a tsv were barely damp and practically useless. Nowadays I just buy them from superdrug or home bargains. They do the job for barely a 1 a pack.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    I only use wipes when we`re abroad on holiday. They`re handy for sweaty/sandy hands and useful for a quick wipe over on a plane or a beach but to be honest the ABC wipes I once got with a tsv were barely damp and practically useless. Nowadays I just buy them from superdrug or home bargains. They do the job for barely a 1 a pack.
    I agree, The Range does two packs of 25 tea tree wipes for 1, and the wipe is actually stronger than the ABC one.
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Tea tree wipes are widely available. I've seen them in Savers, although I personally tend to prefer the coconut ones. ABC are just bulking out their offering. Many of the beauty brands do this with huge tubs of moisturiser.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think the Australian Bodycare tea tree is better than other tea trees, I know during the presents they will talk about it being a certain kind of tea tree which is so much more effective than other tea trees. I will make a decision when I find out the price, if it's not good value i will order a body wash from Amazon

Post Thanks / Like

I use a tea tree soap from Holland & Barrett and it always does a good job. I'd like to try the ABC wash however I just don't see the point in spending that much money on that sort of product.
    Likes Jackanory liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    I use a tea tree soap from Holland & Barrett and it always does a good job. I'd like to try the ABC wash however I just don't see the point in spending that much money on that sort of product.
    I know what you mean Julius, my sons have specifically requested that I buy the ABC body wash as they have had it before and say it's good for spots and b.o. I have bought the Jasons tea tree before and they thought it was rubbish. If the ABC really is much more effective i would happily pay more but don't want to be ripped off.
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ABC tea tree oil is 6.75 for 10ml or 16.50 for 30 ml on their own website and its 2.50 delivery/ Their tea tree oil is from the Melaleuca alternifolia strain so it says.
    I buy organic tea tree oil in a 30ml bottle from the same strain for 7.50 and its 2.95 delivery which is capped no matter what you order from the website
    https://www.shopholistic.com/organic...rch=tea%20tree
    Thanks Jackanory thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Those bloody useless, bone dry wipes again! *Sigh*
    I would like to try the citrus body wash, I already know i like the lavender one, and can always use the Tea Tree original body wash.
    But I don't want any wipes. They're barely wet at all. OH won't even try them, because he hates the smell of Tea Tree, so we take baby wipes for 'handwashing on the go' - he prefers the ones called 'Water Wipes', which are fragrance free.
    Likes alter ego liked this post