Australian Bodycare TSV 12/02/19 - Page 6





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sadly what guests and presenters say on screen can often be taken with a huge pinch of salt as we`ve seen many times when they say products can only be found in certain colours sizes or combinations on QVC.

     

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Sadly what guests and presenters say on screen can often be taken with a huge pinch of salt as we`ve seen many times when they say products can only be found in certain colours sizes or combinations on QVC.
    Agreed. But if QVC is selling a kit of products cheaper than a small retailer would pay for them wholesale, there’s nothing to stop them buying from QVC and reselling them on their own website at a higher price.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
     

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiomike View Post
    Agreed. But if QVC is selling a kit of products cheaper than a small retailer would pay for them wholesale, there’s nothing to stop them buying from QVC and reselling them on their own website at a higher price.
    Salon skincare is worldwide and I daresay there`s nothing stopping ABC from trading with other outlets in bulk for all Annette may say otherwise.
    https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/about-us/
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Salon skincare is worldwide and I daresay there`s nothing stopping ABC from trading with other outlets in bulk for all Annette may say otherwise.
    https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/about-us/
    Of course they do. But QVC can order tens of thousands of an item so will always get a better deal than a smaller retailer.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiomike View Post
    Of course they do. But QVC can order tens of thousands of an item so will always get a better deal than a smaller retailer.
    ABC has a trade website so there`s nothing stopping any business buying in bulk but maybe as you say not as many as Q buy and then putting together their own sets to sell to customers and maybe they are happier with a smaller profit than Q because of lower overheads, less staff etc. I can view their trade website but you can`t access their wholesale prices unless you`re a registered buyer but it would be interesting to see how much they charge wholesale for their stuff.
    https://www.australianbodycare.com/

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    ml for ml

    1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) Worth £32.52 (QVC) cost £19.15
    1 x Skin Wash (500ml) -Worth 24.50 (QVC) cost £14.43
    24 x Wet Wipes - Worth £3.99 (Look Fantastic) cost £2.35
    Total Worth £61.01 total cost incl p&p in calculations £35.93.
    Thanks Lloyd that makes me feel a bit better about buying it
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post
     

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They’re doing that deceiving thing they do again, alerting people that for one bottle of litre ABC is £33 but fail to mention you can get two litres for £40.50.....tut tut.
    Likes Bluebell , SisterBliss liked this post
     

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Ayrshire
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I love ABC and won’t use anything else. I love the skin wash and the wipes and make sure I never run out. I also use the soap. It’s the cleanest freshest range. I am diabetic and have various skin complaints which this treats wonderfully.

    The actual Tea Tree oil, I first bought in Australia. I won’t go anywhere withou the wipes they are in my car, as well as the house. Terrific and honest range.
    Likes SisterBliss, Jackanory liked this post
     

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Offer here in the link below for 1 litre original skinwash with 500ml lavender skinwash and 100ml tea tree spray. It`s £41.95 but use code VAL10 at checkout and you get £10 off so its £31.95. Delivery cost is the same as Q at £3.95 but is capped so if you want to order anything else it stays the same.
    https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/aust...page-category1
    Great thanks! Good bits & bobs on site....Have you used this company - are they reasonable?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Great thanks! Good bits & bobs on site....Have you used this company - are they reasonable?
    Yes I`ve used them SB. I`m on their email list so I get offer codes from time to time. Haven`t bought any ABC from them though, its a brand I no longer use haven`t bought it for years.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •